MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 09-09-2007, 11:08 PM

Thumbs up Introduction from Spanksalot1963

Ok, here it goes. First of all, hello to all. I am a truck driver, so I am not around to much, but when able, I will attempt to be as active as I can. If anybody has any questions for me, or wants to talk, please feel free to contact me, and I will respond as soon as I am able.
A little about me, and my lifestyle. I am married, 20 years, mid 40's. I am, proudly, a domestic disciplinarian. My preferred method of discipline is spanking, of which I have a pretty nice arsenal of implements, and corner time. My children are all grown, moved away, and have their own families. So, it's now just me, my wife, and our two dogs. I have two gorgeous God Daughters, whom I can't love enough, and can't spend enough time with, living very close to me. (I guess, since I have God Daughter's, that makes me a God Father, which is quite funny, being I am of Italian blood line.) Oh well, just something I found funny, I thought I would throw out there. I am a truck driver, by profession, my wife is a waitress (they like to be called "servers.") at a local restaurant. We live in Belleville, Illinois, which is approximately 30 mile southeast of St. Louis, Missouri. We both enjoy living a spanking lifestyle, I am an experienced spanker, with occasion to switch, my wife is not as experienced, but learning. I introduced her to the spanking lifestyle. I have been in the spanking lifestyle most all my life, and have been quite active all my adult years. I am also a domestic disciplinarian. I have and do spank young ladies in need and/or desire spanking, for any reason. Unfortunately, the young ladies I have been spanking, have moved on with their lives, I do still stay in touch with them, so that means I need to add new friends, active partners per se, to my need/desire list. My wife and I, both enjoy meeting and growing friendship relationships with others in and interested in spanking lifestyles. We are strictly spanking enthustiasts. We do not practice BDSM or S&M, and brutality is definately a major turn off.
Other than what has been stated above, I really don't know what else to say, but hello to all and I look forward to, hopefully, growing in this forum and meet some new and hopefully long term friendship relationships. If anybody wants to know more, don't be bashful, ask, and I'll answer the best I can.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:20 PM

Location: Las Vegas for now. I am looking to relocate to someplace cool, green & shady, eventually.
From one new member to another, Welcome. This seems to be a great group. I am still wending my way through the site, but everyone I have met thus far has been very friendly!

amethyst

Old 09-10-2007, 07:52 AM
overhisknee68

I am a new member also and just started looking around and reading. Welcome! It does seem like a nice place......CJ
Old 09-10-2007, 09:44 AM

Hello to you all from again another new person to this forum.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:32 AM

Sorry I'm so behind, please don't spank me...too hard aboard Spanksalot, Amethyst, & CaliSpanker !
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 09-10-2007, 07:58 PM

Thank you, amethyst, I really do appriciate it. I to am still winding my way through this site. There is so much to digest, it may take a while. Anyhow, it does seem like a wonderful site, and just may be the site I have been longing for.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:03 PM

Thank you overhisknee68. I really do appreciate it.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:06 PM

Amethyst, & CaliSpanker, thank you both, I really do appreciate it.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:22 PM
rangerboy

Welcome Aboard

Glad to have you sir....this is the coolest spanko spot on the web.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:36 PM

Thanks rangerboy.