MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 09-05-2010, 10:46 AM

Elinore Donahue was the older child on Father Knows Best, but she waa brunette. I've been racking my aged brain about this one, but can't think of a blonde older child. Unless it could be Shelley Fabres of The Donna Reed Show? I can't recall any spanking that she received......But that doesn't mean it didn't happen!
And yes, Danny was the perfect one to go over Shirley's shapely lap.He asked for it on nearly every episode!
Old 09-05-2010, 10:54 AM

well.. while all of them certainly deserved one from time to time, i think it was the girls who needed a good dose of their mothers unyielding love the most.

as far as the black and white spanking - i also have racked my brain for countless years over what show this was.

i remember seeing it, and it was actually long enough ago that i was still getting spankings myself - and i remember being embarrassed as mom was watching the show with me. embarrassed to the point that i remember the warmth crossing my face as it turned red.

but the thing i also remember is how authentic and positively adorable the "scene" was... the girl had been warned about something early in the episode, and then during the episode had done several things wrong and due to this had a very guilty conscience.

mom recognized her daughters behavior and emotions for what they were, and suggested a "good old fashioned spanking" but obviously the daughter wasn't in agreement.

then as the show drew on, and daughter became more and more unhappy with herself, she made the very adult decision to tell her mom "i think i probably better get that spanking now" to which mom was *more* than happy to comply.

we see them in the kitchen at the end with the pretty blond haired daughter going over her mothers lap in a skirt with either a slipper or a hairbrush in her hand (it was an american film, so i am guessing hairbrush) and then the very loud sound of a spanking going on as the daughter protested loudly and mother scolded as father and son sat in the den wincing over what they were hearing her get - i think maybe the father made a comment similar to "i sure wouldn't have asked for that..", with his son nodding in agreement.

anyways...

there was also an episode of gidget where one of her friends bent her over the back of the couch and spanked her - but that didnt hold a candle to the show described above in cuteness..

heather
Old 09-05-2010, 06:30 PM

tv moms

I cannot say that i remember the spanking that you described, but most of it sounds like an old Blondie movie (i think Blondie in the Dough)where a friend of Alexander's asks Blondie (mrs. Bumstead) that she never knew her mother and feels that she needs a woman to put her over her knee and give her a good spanking now and then. You do not see the girl going over the lap, but you do hear the spanks and someone (cookie bumstead i believe) says the line i would not have asked for that. As for Gidget the one you described was Gidget (Sally Field herself) getting bent over a couch and getting spanked by her sister and brother-in-law in trying to get them back together. The other great Gidget show featured Brooke Bundy as a swedish exchange student getting spanked by her boyfriend (walter Koening who later went on to be mr. chehov in Star Trek) i can't say i remember any spanking given by the mother to daughter in any show that i remember, but it does sound exciting.
Jim
Old 09-05-2010, 06:37 PM

tv moms

I cannot say that i remember the spanking that you described, but most of it sounds like an old Blondie movie (i think Blondie in the Dough)where a friend of Alexander's asks Blondie (mrs. Bumstead) that she never knew her mother and feels that she needs a woman to put her over her knee and give her a good spanking now and then. You do not see the girl going over the lap, but you do hear the spanks and someone (cookie bumstead i believe) says the line i would not have asked for that. As for Gidget the one you described was Gidget (Sally Field herself) getting bent over a couch and getting spanked by her sister and brother-in-law in trying to get them back together. The other great Gidget show featured Brooke Bundy as a swedish exchange student getting spanked by her boyfriend (walter Koening who later went on to be mr. chehov in Star Trek) i can't say i remember any spanking given by the mother to daughter in any show that i remember, but it does sound exciting.
Jim
Old 09-05-2010, 08:04 PM

tv moms

the one i think it was is this one http://www.youtube/watch?v=rN-IcRc725w Ann Carter plays louise hutchins and penny singleton plays Blondie.
Jim
Old 09-06-2010, 08:39 AM

Jim to the rescue. I had thought that it could be a movie, and a Blondie one would sound accurate! As there was a Whole lot of Spankin' Goin' on in the 40s cinema! But that website you posted didn't have it, unless I missed something?
Old 09-06-2010, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agotkl1 View Post
the one i think it was is this one http://www.youtube/watch?v=rN-IcRc725w Ann Carter plays louise hutchins and penny singleton plays Blondie.
Jim
I do remember this movie, and it provides some other links to watch as well... have fun!
Old 09-06-2010, 09:49 AM

Check out this clip with reba and melissa Peterman. Its enough to get the old imagination going..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzgy1...eature=related
Old 09-07-2010, 09:59 AM

Getting back to Blondie in the movies. Penny Singleton who played her was a slim, shapely lady that could double as the spanker or spankee. Penny looked great in those World War II clothes (short, flared skirts & frilly blouses) It was easy to imagine her over someone's knee. But whom? Dagwood was too stupid to give Blondie "A Good lickin'"
Old 09-11-2010, 01:18 AM

tv moms

yes she was certainly spankable and while Dagwood is not the brightest bulb in the box for some reason she does love him and i always think a husband would gladly have a wife otk if she would want him to spank her for being naughty. Also another show just surfaced and while my source does tell me there was a spanking in this show it is hard to verify as it said that it was shot live on consecutive days and was regional at that and that it followed a lot of shows from that era where tape was considered too expensive so they taped it then erased it a few weeks later to put a new one on the tape (reuse). The name of the show was Meet Corliss Archer and it was a movie series featuring Shirley Temple( Kiss and Tell) and this was the tv version that was in 1951-1952 on CBS.
Jim

Tags
brady