MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 02-24-2008, 11:28 AM

CINEMA SWATS DVD's

I Will be coming to the Texas All-state in San, Antonio in April, and will be vending the CINEMA SWATS DVD's. For the uninformed, these are 6 compilation DVD's, which in total contain about 250 clips of some of the best movie and television spankings ever, from mainstream movies and televistion from all over the world, from the silent era to the present. For those who might be interested in these DVD's who wont be at the party, you can email me at: moviesbill@aol.com
Old 02-24-2008, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overmyne View Post
I Will be coming to the Texas All-state in San, Antonio in April, and will be vending the CINEMA SWATS DVD's. For the uninformed, these are 6 compilation DVD's, which in total contain about 250 clips of some of the best movie and television spankings ever, from mainstream movies and televistion from all over the world, from the silent era to the present. For those who might be interested in these DVD's who wont be at the party, you can email me at: moviesbill@aol.com
To all:

Bill's collection is second to none. If you haven't seen them, I strongly encourage it.

See you in San Antonio, Bill.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:02 PM

these sound interesting indeed. Could you maybe post more info or examples of what might be on them? Any bare bottom ones?
Be nice to find something obscure on film that is good. Everyone knows about John Wayne, Blue Hawaii, and other movies and TV shows frequently mentioned on the topic of spanking on film.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:57 PM

MORE CINEMA SWATS details

I am in the process of developing a CINEMA SWATS website that is almost ready. That site will have the lists of all the scenes that are on the compilations. I can't list all the scenes here. What I can tell you is that of the 250 total clips, about 1/3 of them are from foreign movies and television, obscure scenes I guarantee you have never heard of before. Including the United States, the CINEMA SWATS clips cover 17 different countries. There are some bare bottom spankings. In addition, females are the spankees in every scene. Finally, there are no child spankings on CINEMA SWATS. Look elsewhere if you are interested in THE BAD SEED or LITTLE RASCALS.