MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 09-05-2010, 11:11 AM

chat/email?

i used to have a couple of friends with whom i would chat, email and occasionally trade pictures and stuff with over the topic of spanking.

as time has passed most of those friends have either lost interest or i've changed email addresses or whatever..

i am a female in my late thirties NOT LOOKING TO MEET ANYONE OR DISCUSS SEX who enjoys talking about true punishment spankings between females. my "sub fetishes" include jeans spankings, bikini panty spankings, hairbrush/wooden spoon/wooden spatula spankings, scolding, and also enjoy flirting between spanker and spankee - but not necessarily true lesbian/bi engagements.

i am not gay/bi myself but definitely have an affection towards other women at times - especially when it comes to their behind.

i would prefer to talk to people from the USA, who were spanked by a female authority figure and who believe in spankings as adults.

really other than spankings and my female jeans/panty/shorts bottom fetish im just looking for a chat friend.. male or female doesnt matter really.

i know im probably asking for trouble by posting this - but just have sort of grown lonely of email/chat friends over the past year and would like to find someone to talk to .

heather
Old 09-05-2010, 06:45 PM

chat /email

Hi heather, i enjoy your stories and wish that you would write some more. I would love to chat with you about your intrest if you are intrested. I am a 56 yr old man and while i did not experience it i did enjoy reading about it and imagining it happening to most of my female friends. my collection was destroyed in a house flood several years ago, but i still enjoy talking about it.
Jim
Old 09-06-2010, 12:31 PM

Hi Heather....I don't meet all of your criteria, but thought I would post here anyway. I was raised by my grandmother, who was 'old school' as they say, and who spanked me hard and often. I morphed from those spankings, which were not in the least pleasant, into an interest in being spanked by boys (not girls). In my teen years this did in fact happen, as I was a pretty blatant tease and flirt. Eventually it led to my relationship with the loving (and very dominant) guy who is now my husband.

I came out of high school thinking I was seriously weird to like being spanked, but that changed when I discovered the internet and chatted with people much like myself. I found I wasn't weird and was actually pretty normal, all things considered, but with this 'special interest.'

Anyway, I'm definitely the "f" in an M/f relationship and substantially all of my F/f spankings were in childhood. But like you I do enjoy talking about it. In the beginning, chatting on the internet was a wonderful catharsis for me, dredging up all the stuff I had suppressed, and I still find it liberating.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:10 PM

I would certainly be open to chatting anytime I'm online. All of my chat ID's are on my profile here so feel free to add me anytime. Just please make sure you mention MSF and your screen name in your invitation so I know you're not just adding me out of the blue.

Last edited by Batman; 09-15-2010 at 10:35 AM.