MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Off-Topic

Old 12-31-2006, 12:20 PM

New Year!

What are everyone's plans for celebrating the New Year tonight?

Do you make resolutions for the New Year? If so, what are they for this year?
Old 12-31-2006, 01:18 PM

No special plans here.....but would like to wish everyone a safe & prosperous Happy New Year.......and of course much enjoyable spanking for 2007!!

Gary D.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:43 PM

You know, at my age, I should have plenty of plans for tonight... including being passed out shit-faced drunk somewhere and then finding someone to bring in the new year with a bang. LOL I just haven't put enough thought into it to decide what I'm doing. Who knows, I may just stay in with my computer and look for a live webcam feed of the apple dropping :-)

I've never really done the resolution thing, either. I don't know why, either. I've always listened to the things people say they're resolving to do, and never actually come up with something for myself. If there's something I feel compelled to do in or with my life, I don't need to wait for a new year to accomplish that.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful past year, and that the next is even better yet to come...
Old 12-31-2006, 07:20 PM

Here in New York, there's only one fetish club, a place called Paddles on 26th Street and 8th Ave. There's two fetish groups, The Eulenspiegel Society (TES) and Dom Sub Friends (DSF). The two groups are co-sponsoring a joint party at the club from 9pm to 5am (or as I like to say, last man standing). I'm there tonight.

The owner usually gives a prize to the first spankee who takes two thousand and seven spanks, as well as the spanker who administers them.

Happy New Year to everybody here, and especially best wishes to Amber, Gary, and all the folks at www.amateurspankings.com See you all in 2-007
Old 12-31-2006, 11:04 PM

I went to the symphony for their new year's eve extravanganza. Great fun! But now I'm home and its just me and the dog.
Old 01-01-2007, 12:15 AM

As you all can tell since im sitting here typing this at 11:12 pm no plans here either lol.. my kiddo's are home tonight from their dad's so we just had our own lil' g-rated party lol.. As far as resolutions im still debating what mine will be.. i guess i'd better hurry up.. Happy New Years to everyone..

Last edited by emily; 01-01-2007 at 12:22 AM. Reason: misspelled word
Old 01-01-2007, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
Here in New York, there's only one fetish club, a place called Paddles on 26th Street and 8th Ave. There's two fetish groups, The Eulenspiegel Society (TES) and Dom Sub Friends (DSF). The two groups are co-sponsoring a joint party at the club from 9pm to 5am (or as I like to say, last man standing). I'm there tonight.

The owner usually gives a prize to the first spankee who takes two thousand and seven spanks, as well as the spanker who administers them.

Happy New Year to everybody here, and especially best wishes to Amber, Gary, and all the folks at www.amateurspankings.com See you all in 2-007
The same...rightbackatcha there BV...and everyone else too.

Happy New Year! Here's to a great 2007.
Old 01-01-2007, 10:03 AM

Good morning / day to all...........hope everyone had a fun, safe New Years eve...............now it's on to a great 2007

Gary D.
Old 01-01-2007, 10:52 AM
rangerboy

New Years at rangerboy's house

Hey Gang....Happy New Year:

Wife made a terrific meal....here in Texas we have a tradition of black eyed peas for good luck on New Years....have no idea how it came about but its what we do.....so we had black eyed peas and a delicious ham and potatoe casserole and I made brownies with walnuts....LOL

We had some friends over and watched Orson Welles' classic: "The Third Man." Gotta love those old black and whites. Champagne was cracked for a midnight toast.....in bed by 1:30.....now up to a quiet house and a great cup of coffee.

Resolutions? Not really.....life is good for me. I have a great job, good health, a beautiful wife whom I worship and great friends....I think I'll just hope 2007 is as great a year for me as 2006.

Wishing you all the best.

reangerboy
Old 01-01-2007, 10:15 PM

Anybody get the number of the party that hit them? Or anything else that hit them? Here's some advice : It's hard to spank someone when you have a lampshade on your head. Hope everyone had a great New Years Eve.Now let's get the spankings of 2007 going.