MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Off-Topic

Old 01-17-2007, 11:45 PM

First Kiss?

The "First Car" thread seemed to go pretty well, so let's try another one of those "memorable" firsts.

When did you get your first kiss?

How old were you? What were the circumstances? Who was s/he? Did you see stars, or feel stars?
Old 01-18-2007, 01:26 AM

(sigh) this one's kind of embarassing but I guess I can share it. October 1986. Age 15. High school theatre field trip. Our group had gone to this three day state competition where high schools did one-act plays. On the first night, a couple of our guys got caught doing stuff they shouldn't have, and our chaperone read us the riot act. On the second night, there was this big dance/costume party. I met this girl named Gabrielle and we hit it off pretty well. We spent most of the night dancing and talking each other up. Near the end of the night, she actually invited me back to her room. I probably should have gone, but I wasn't smart enough or clever enough to avoid getting busted like the guys from the other night were, so I declined, but instead I said, "This is going to sound silly, but can I kiss you goodnight?". She consented, and it lasted for what seemed like forever. The guys on my crew saw I was practically hyperventilating when I got back to our own room. Sadly, her high school was hell and gone on the other side of the state from mine, so I never saw her again, but yeah, I saw stars.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:12 PM

Okay, I'll bite. I had to really think about this one. It was at a last-day-of-school party at a classmate's house, out on her deck. We were playing truth or dare, as so many junior hi kids do. Someone dared (him? me? I cannot remember) a kiss between me and my friend's guest who he'd brought to set me up with [but actually hoping I'd get dissed and then he could console me and -he'd- get the goods]. And there it was. I was ecstatic.

Technically this was my second kiss, but I probably shouldn't count the one with the older boy when I was real little who I now realize in my worldly wisdom was a teenage pedophile. I can't say it bothered me at the time. I certainly was a weird kid.

And I actually had a boyfriend before this event, when I was about 11, but we only kissed on the cheek, so I don't count that either. (Yes, my mother knew; she thought it was cute.)

Last edited by Adelina; 01-21-2007 at 09:24 AM.
Old 01-19-2007, 08:38 AM
rangerboy

First Kiss

Well apart fron spin the bottle at junior high parties...the first real "kiss" was when I was fourteen. I was spending the summer with my cousin in Kansas and I asked a cute little girl to go the 4th of July picnic.....Judy Van Hoy was her name and she was a doll!!! We held hands and talked but that was it....until that night when we found a spot off by ourselves to watch the fireworks....she laid a lip lock on me that I remember to this day....and yeah, fireworks of our own were made....we kissed until our lips were chapped.

She dropped me a few weeks later for a guy who had a car but boy do I remember those make out sessions....hope where ever she is, she's happy. (and has a nice car!!!!!)

rangerboy
Old 01-21-2007, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
I said, "This is going to sound silly, but can I kiss you goodnight?"...it lasted for what seemed like forever. ...I was practically hyperventilating when I got back to our own room. ...yeah, I saw stars.
BV, there's no need to be embarrassed about this story! It's a great account of a first kiss! This is a good kind of memory to have.

(I bet, though, that you weren't HER first kiss. )
Old 01-21-2007, 12:01 PM

hmmm....the first kiss.

There are so many kinds of first kisses, depending on the context. Your first kiss with or without tongue? The first kiss of a relationship? The first kiss with (for women...ahem, me) another female?

Decisions, decisions.

RG, could you please be more specific so that I can answer the question in context? Or shall I answer all of the above?

sarah
Old 01-21-2007, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
RG, could you please be more specific so that I can answer the question in context? Or shall I answer all of the above?
I know you, girl, and you're just being a brat with this question. You know very well what was meant by "first kiss."

For the further enlightenment of our esteemed MSF compatriots, this comes from a girl who is not only a born lawyer, but has actually been encouraged to pursue such a career by numorous persons in her life who know her intimately, from her parents to close friends to yours truly. sarah can take the simplest, most straight-forward black and white expression in the English language and transform its meaning into a kaleidoscopic array of meanings, nuances, shades, and possibilities that a university-full of linguistic doctors couldn't sort through in a career of work.

That's why she does so much better with someone like me around to just cut straight through all of the juridical morass and get straight to the core issue -- which can usually be found behind her, about midway down.

(You'll note one of these counseling and enlightment sessions being conducted in her avatar.)