MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-09-2008, 07:24 PM

Marcia's Date

As the scene opens. 15 year old Jan is up in Greg's attic bedroom getting a belated spanking. For giving false promises, just to be elected "Most Popular Girl" of her sophmore class. Whack!........"O-Ouch! Greg".....Crack! "G-Gosh!...I-I hurts!" .....Smack!........"OOOOOOW!" Squirming over Greg's lap, he reminds her of the misdeed! "ya! know Jan?"........Slap!......"All the trouble!"..........Whack!........."You caused me?"............Crack!....."(Sob!) G-Greg.....Pleeeez!".............smack!....."I-I...didn't mean!".........Whack!......"Ooooooow!...To cause....All those problems!"....Slap! with Jan's yellow slacks bunched around her buckled knees, Greg is beating a loud, stinging tune across her wiggling, panty clad bottom!........Whap!......"O-O-uch...Greg!".......Whack!......"Stop...Please
s-stop!"....."(Pant!)...you know Jan?" He gasps; "I...I really should spank you.....On the bare!" ......Crack!......."Like mom did!".........Smack!.....N-No ....No G-Greg!".........Whack!....."Y-You wouldn't dare!".....Slap!.....Crack!.......Splat!

Finally stopping, Greg releases Jan, as she slides off his lap, tumbling to the floor!...."(Sob!) Greg.....T-That really hurt!" " Yeah! Jan, but tutoring that guy in math...Whom you promised...Hurt me too!" Rubbing her sore bottom before pulling up the slacks. Jan apologizes again. "I...I know Greg......I sure was a brat!" Then hesitating a moment, she asks; "But how...Did you know mom spanked me on the bare?"......."Oh I have my ways!" He grins.

Later that evening Jan confides in Marcia. "Geeeez! Greg sure spanks hard, My ass feels raw!" She groans "Yeah!...Ya don't have to tell me!" Marcia chuckles; "And I'am sure not wishing for my birthday to come around soon!" "Oh! my gosh!" Jan yelps; "I...I have mine next month!" "Ha! Ha!...Better stay away from Greg!" Marcia warns with a giggle!

As the conversation drifts from Greg, Marcia gushes; "Jan..Guess what?" "What is it?" Jan asks, seeing excitment in her eyes! "Oh!....Doug...The Captain of the football team.....Asked me out!" "Oh! my God!" Jan shrieks; "He's so handsome!" "Yeah! I know!" Marcia groans; "But I already have a date with Charlie.....For the same night...Saturday!" "Gosh Marcia, what are you going to do?" Jan sighs. "Ah! Jan.....I learned a phrase from Greg!.....Something suddenly came up!" "Oh! that's neat!" Jan giggles. "Yeah! Jan....But I hope it works?"

The next day, being the grocery store deliveryman, Charlie drops off an order for the Bradys! "Hi Alice!" He greets; "How are you?" "Oh fine Charlie!" She answers while checking out the delivery. "Ah!....Is Marcia home?" Charlie asks. "No not yet...But I expect her soon." Alice grins. Then as fate has it, Marcia walks in the back gate! "Oh! Hi Marcia!" Charlie beams; "How are you?" Feeling somewhat embarrassed about the circumstances, Marcia bleats; "Well.......Ok Charlie...I guess?" Giving her an admiring look, he gushes; "Gee Marcia....I'am looking forward to Saturday Night!" Staring at Charlie in a nervous state, Marcia moans; "Charlie....I can't go!" "Gee but why?" He groans. "Oh!....Something....Has suddenly come up!" "Aw! gee Marcia!......But...I guess it's ok! He frowns. Feeling guilty Marcia sighs; "Charlie....I'am so very sorry.....But it couldn't be helped!"

Feeling her best the next day. Marcia helps in the kitchen with Alice, while Carol sets the table. "Ok! gang!....Let's eat!" Carol states while coming into the kitchen. "Oh! Marcia....Could you call the boys?....They're playing football in the back yard! "Ok! Mom!" Marcia smiles as she opens the patio doors. Looking into the yard, it happens! "A wild pass by Peter gets by Greg and ........"WALLOP!" It hits Marcia squarely on her nose! "Oooooooh! g-gosh!" She whines, running into the house, with the family dashing over to see her damage. Marcia feels her nose and groans; "Ohhhh! no!"

Waking up the next morning, Marcia looks into the mirror. "Aaaaah!.......My nose!" Puffed up twice it's size, Marcia looks like she's wearing a purple balloon on her face. Turning to Jan she cries; "W-What am I going to do?" Carefully putting make-up on her nose. Marcia moans; "I...It's no good....I still look ugly!" Later walking to her first class in high school, Marcia hears a voice in back of her. "Hi..Marcia...Wait up!" Looking around she sees it's Doug! Trying to shield her face with a book, Doug slowly pushes it away. "Marcia.....Your nose...What happened?" Explaining her embarrassing predicament, Marcia winces as Doug states; "Oh! Marcia....I wanted to tell you....I have to break our date for Saturday Night!" "Oh!...Why Doug!" She moans. "Ah! Marcia.......Something has suddenly...Come up!" He grunts while walking away. ..."Yeah! something alright!" Marcia mumbles; "My nose!"

Feeling melancholy all day, Marcia trudges home from school. She looks up and sees Charlie delivering groceries to Alice. "Hi Marcia!" He smiles. "Oh! hi Charlie!" She grunts back. Looking for a moment, Charlie grimaces; "Gee....What happened....To your nose?" Explaining everything, including breaking their date because of Doug. "G-Gosh! Charlie!" She apologizes; "I...I guess I was a rat?" "Well....Maybe a mouse?" He snickers; "But Marcia, let's go out Saturday Night anyway....Ok?" "Sure...I'd be glad too!" She beams

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 11-27-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:04 PM

I forgot to add that this is part 1 of 2
Old 02-14-2008, 12:44 PM

Great but the Brady bunch was never that much fun
Old 03-23-2008, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrowromnymarsh View Post
Great but the Brady bunch was never that much fun
They sure were, if you choose to fantasize them that way! So many different spanking possibilites during the show's 5 year run!