MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Off-Topic

Old 02-02-2007, 02:05 AM

"Go on and write me up for 125, post my face "Wanted Dead or Alive", take my license and all that jive......I CAN'T DRIVE 55!!!!!!"

Joys of living in NYC where you don't need a car and couldn't afford to keep one here, I can crack wise on driving pet peeves. But boy, I had them back in VA on the road.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:10 PM

and yes ANOTHER pet peeve ughh!! Petty People. i mean people that complain an whine about stupid silly stuff that no one else could give a damn about. oy!

then there are people that fly off the handle and well act like spoiled brats lol again about PETTY stuff without actually knowing or understanding the person/situation.

emily
(not the model)
Old 02-06-2007, 01:21 PM

This one is a major league pet peeve.

A lot of spankees and ladies who top like to make jokes about "Oh this TOP needs a spanking" or "yeah, we'll make a switch out of this TOP". I have no idea where this kind of humor comes from. I just know that I for one do NOT appreciate it in the least. We choose to identify as top/bottom/switch for very specific reasons, and one would HOPE that you would respect a person's identity in this scene. You wouldn't dream of smacking the bottom of a lady who identifies as a spanker, so why joke about a male spanker that way?
At best it's belittling and at worse it's just rude.