MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-25-2007, 01:19 AM

Smile Happy Birthday RG!

Hi RG I just wanted to wish you a Very Happy Birthday! Have Fun!

Marcie
Old 02-25-2007, 02:44 AM

Awwhhhh... I didn't know it was your birthday. I missed an opportunity to give you birthday spanks this past weekend????????? Dang it!

Well, regardless, I'm sending lots of love your way, wrapped and tied up with a bow. Happy Birthday, Colonel
Old 02-25-2007, 02:56 AM

Happy Birthday to our # 1 poster. Let's hope all our members rack up some posts of their own to wish you a great day full of spankings.
Old 02-25-2007, 03:03 AM

Happy Birthday, RG!! ((hug)) Hope it's a wonderful one, and that sarah gets your birthday spanking!

Last edited by dotty; 02-25-2007 at 02:35 PM.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:12 AM

Happy Birthday RG If you come to TX I promise I will bring some convent straps. I hope you have a great day and that this is a great year for you.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:15 AM

He is now officially PAST the half a century mark!!

dotty, you should know that old age brings in the weakening of the body. He already can't hear - his range of motion will be the next to go.

Happy Birthday, Sir.

sarah
Old 02-25-2007, 11:13 AM

Thanks to all!

Southern Sweetie gets kudos for remembering something that was mentioned in passing more than a few days ago. I think this is the first time ever that the cat was let out of the bag on my birthday for public well wishes. If/when we connect up, girl, I'll be sure to share a few of the appropriate birthday swats with you. In fact, I'll share them ALL with you.

aurora, per our conversation last night, it's ok to unleash the geezer jokes. I'm not sensitive about them at all, and, as you can see, sarah has already fired the first salvo. For the enlightenment of all, if the "Colonel" reference is enigmatic, those who know me in real life know that I have a certain appearance about me that lends itself to that description. Credit goes to Bailey, of Real Spankings note, for the most recent application of that moniker, bestowed at the Florida Moonshine Party, and I suspect that Miss aurora has now picked it up from that. For what it's worth, it's used in my vanilla life, too.

BV, thanks, man! To see who else might join in will have to wait until much later for me. Unfortunately, I have a major event starting at work this evening and will be tied up with it until late Tuesday night, at which point I'll probably be too tired to do anything but drop into bed. I'll be leaving for work about noon today or so and on the run after. However, since birthday spanks DO need to be betowed, and since this Top ain't about to take any, I guess they all have to be passed on to you-know-who, who FORGOT my birthday today until I reminded her.

dotty, you can bet you bottom (very nice, and apparently quite indestructible in your case!) dollar that ginger (sarah) might get more than my birthday spanking. Someone has to get it, after all, and 'tain't going to be me. You know her real life, and as you will shortly see, that mouth of hers is at work again. I'm sure it's no surpise.

Ian, unfortunately, that Convent strap is going to have to wait another round. Due to the convergence of many factors, sarah and I have decided that we just can't swing Texas. She's back in school, I'll be on a business trip to Alabama (another fine state, along with Texas), and while not gravely wounded, our finances could certainly stand a few more days of healing after the trip to Florida. I had very much looked forward to connecting with you there and fulfilling our promise to get together with you in your suite for some some conversation of substance and some of our favorite activity of substance. I believe you have yet to lay a strap across Miss thorne. I also want to talk to you about another item that you mentioned at FMS, but will give you a call for that.

And finally, Miss thorne, herself, ever being herself. I believe that the conventional wisdom goes that with the half-century mark comes the gift of discernment and judgement, a commodity that you have apparently not gathered in abundance yet based on your bold and brazen remarks on this auspicous day for me. Of course, with 17 more years to go, it would be unreasonable to expect it of you yet, since such things come from the strength of years, after all. You must earn it through the harder lessons of life, and it seems that another of those lessons is quite needful at the moment. Being responsible for you and having it as my signal duty to bring you along to the eventual attainment of solemn wisdom, we shall be having another series of edifying sessions in which much enlightenment will be imparted to your sweet but not always so circumspect self. Perhaps those lessons will not be entirely academic and scholarly affairs, since it has been my experience that sometimes greater attainment of a mature and balanced judgement is gained through more practical and direct avenues than that of cognitive reasonsing. Since I am accumulating my own abundance of birthday wishes, each worthy of a half-century worth of birthday swats, and since, as I have previously declared in this post, that as a Top/Dom it is unreasonable for me to accept them myself, you seem to be a most worthy vessel to collect such valued treasures of learning. Indeed, after the tally is finished at 51 per wish, I suspect that your cup will runneth over with a greater and more erudite lesson than you had expected to so receive at the present time. In addition to a greater insight into the abilities to hear at this stage in life, I strongly suspect that you will also gain additional acumen on the physical strengths of the body that persist beyond the years that you obviously suspect that they do. Range-of-motion might possibly be an equal revelation, especially as it applies to the persistent, diligent, forceful, and indefatigable application of the prison strap. Finally, perhaps the most astonishingly clarion lesson of all may be that in speaking before one thinks, known in the common vernacular as putting your mouth in gear before your brain.

We won't even get into issues of memory, will we, and who forgot what today? Or who it is that hits the floor ready to run in the morning, or the person who oozes out of bed, one eye open, desparately looking for a cup of coffee and complaining of getting old?!

All of that being said, I can think of no other with whom I would rather spend my birthday. Seeing you in the morning is a sweeter sight than the most lavish birthday cake.

Last edited by RG_; 02-25-2007 at 11:19 AM.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:27 AM

Awwwwwwwwwwww looks like I'm behind again on Birthday wishes. Just spank me. Tee hee. Hope it's not too late to send you my best wishes RG.
Have a very Happy Birthday !!
http://www.sassypaddles.com

Last edited by spanked~amber; 02-25-2007 at 06:26 PM.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:44 AM

Ah, you slipped in on me, Amber, after my reply and before I leave for work. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
Just spank me.
As I've said before. DEAL!!!

I'm sure that WP will be more than happy to allow me to put these licks in trust until such time as I can cash them in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
Have a very Happy Birthday !!
Old 02-25-2007, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post

And finally, Miss thorne, herself, ever being herself. I believe that the conventional wisdom goes that with the half-century mark comes the gift of discernment and judgement, a commodity that you have apparently not gathered in abundance yet based on your bold and brazen remarks on this auspicous day for me. Of course, with 17 more years to go, it would be unreasonable to expect it of you yet, since such things come from the strength of years, after all. You must earn it through the harder lessons of life, and it seems that another of those lessons is quite needful at the moment. Being responsible for you and having it as my signal duty to bring you along to the eventual attainment of solemn wisdom, we shall be having another series of edifying sessions in which much enlightenment will be imparted to your sweet but not always so circumspect self. Perhaps those lessons will not be entirely academic and scholarly affairs, since it has been my experience that sometimes greater attainment of a mature and balanced judgement is gained through more practical and direct avenues than that of cognitive reasonsing. Since I am accumulating my own abundance of birthday wishes, each worthy of a half-century worth of birthday swats, and since, as I have previously declared in this post, that as a Top/Dom it is unreasonable for me to accept them myself, you seem to be a most worthy vessel to collect such valued treasures of learning. Indeed, after the tally is finished at 51 per wish, I suspect that your cup will runneth over with a greater and more erudite lesson than you had expected to so receive at the present time. In addition to a greater insight into the abilities to hear at this stage in life, I strongly suspect that you will also gain additional acumen on the physical strengths of the body that persist beyond the years that you obviously suspect that they do. Range-of-motion might possibly be an equal revelation, especially as it applies to the persistent, diligent, forceful, and indefatigable application of the prison strap. Finally, perhaps the most astonishingly clarion lesson of all may be that in speaking before one thinks, known in the common vernacular as putting your mouth in gear before your brain.

We won't even get into issues of memory, will we, and who forgot what today? Or who it is that hits the floor ready to run in the morning, or the person who oozes out of bed, one eye open, desparately looking for a cup of coffee and complaining of getting old?! .
I haven't known what date it was every day this week -- not quite the same as actually 'forgetting' your birthday.

Oh, and had I failed to mention that hot air and pontification is also a sign of old age? Anyone who's met RG in real life can attest to this sign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
All of that being said, I can think of no other with whom I would rather spend my birthday. Seeing you in the morning is a sweeter sight than the most lavish birthday cake.
Good, cuz due to how late you'll be working on a SUNDAY, you prolly won't get one.

You can, however, eat something else 'sweet' when ya get home.

sarah