MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 06-28-2008, 12:11 PM

A Weekend for Reconnection...Part II

My thoughts of the man I love and our rest stop play were interrupted as we made the turn onto the gravel road towards the cabin. Five minutes into the drive, the small, narrow driveway came into view. The ancient Oak trees are lined closely on either side, offering a green canopy overhead with just a hint of sunlight peaking through – the appearance similar to a secret passageway and bringing with it complete solitude from the outside world. Stopping in front of the simple, rustic cabin, it is hard not to notice the big, stone chimney. On the outside it hugs the cabin in its embrace while standing strong and proud, and behind closed doors, a warm fire travels through, sharing the heat. It’s funny how this stone chimney always reminds me of someone close to me.

Walking up the stairs of the old, wooden porch, our first armload of supplies in hand, smiling, we both notice the weathered porch swing is still hanging. Unlocking the door, the cabin is just the way we remembered it – the open living area gives the place a much larger feel. Looking around, the first thing I noticed is that the huge couch with the black bear upholstery is still facing the fireplace, the unpolished mantle – the detailed bear cub scene sitting in the middle of it, and the firewood holder made out of antlers. A blanket of warmth quickly spreads over me, as if we are the only two living people. An entire weekend without the interference of television newscasters sharing the events of the latest crime, lawnmowers starting up one after the other, or vehicles moving up and down the street.

Heading for the kitchen, we deposit our supplies and repeat the process until the contents from the car are all inside. For the next two days, there would be no demands for the “parent-taxi-service” from the children, visitors at the door or the constant ringing of the telephone. Ahhh, seclusion – what a beautiful word! Everything was put away just as we lost the light of the sun. Gary moved to the fireplace and went to work while I took two wine glasses down from the rack in the cabinet overhead. Just as I was walking back into the living area, two glasses of Chateau De La Dimerie in hand, and the sound of Sade’s, “No Ordinary Love” playing softly in the background, I felt myself starting to relax.

Handing a glass to Gary, we both took a seat on the couch, leaving no space between us. Without pause, he takes the glass from my hand and sets it on the table in front of us, along with his own. “Let’s the wine breathe for a couple of minutes,” smiling at me and adding in his teasing, masculine voice, “Did we lock the door?” Giggling, I immediately understood the innuendo. “Now, let’s start with some stress release,” He removed my shorts and discarded them and helped me over his lap.. Softly spanking me, first on one cheek, then the other – the movement of his hand quickened and increased in strength, as he continued, not able to predict where the next landed. (spank…spank …spank…spank…spank….spank…lost in the moment, I responded to his touch. “Mmmm, this is wonderful. Can we just remain like this forever?” Chuckling, Gary replied, “Well, I’m game if you are.” He slid my panties down and continued, knowing what I needed to completely relax. He continued for several minutes before turning me around and somewhere into the third disc, and our clothes were laying on the floor, the mix of heat emanating from the fire and the heat of passion moved us into the bedroom to continue our private play, the wine still on the table untouched. Time stood still as our mouths and hands explored each other, our bodies fused together into one, moving in tempo, meeting the unspoken needs of the other…(scene continues in private)

The first sign of the sun just showing itself through the trees and Gary is walking up behind me in the kitchen as I’m moving the omelets from the pan to our plates. Turning around to kiss this wonderful man, “Good morning,” handing him a cup of coffee with a smile. “Breakfast will be ready in just a second.” Smiling back, he takes the coffee, swats me on the bottom and takes a seat at the table. I notice he is watching me and it’s not hard to read his thoughts. “Gary, let’s eat breakfast first,” I giggled. “Okay, but make it quick woman,” he teases in reply. Setting the plates on the table and joining him, we discuss our plans for the day over breakfast. “Do you want to walk over to the lake this morning? I want to look for some rocks and a couple of logs for the new garden I’m planning,” I asked. “Sure, why don’t you go ahead and take your shower first while I clean up,” Gary offered. Moving through the morning ritual, we each take care of our tasks and in just a little over an hour, we are out the door, me, with the blanket and small drink cooler and Gary carrying a couple of fishing poles and his gray tackle box.

The short rainfall during the night, added a sweet, clean fragrance that was hard to ignore. “The radio announcer said we are suppose to get some strong storms later this afternoon, so we’ll want to stay close to the cabin before the weather changes,” Gary stated. The walk to the lake was a beautiful stroll along a narrow path through the woods. The squirrels were in full play mode and the birds were trying to get their breakfast, pecking at the damp ground for a worm or two. Twenty minutes into our walk, the lake came into view. The sun shining on the water looked like it had been coated with silver glitter. The fish were making their bubbles in the water as they surfaced, a family of ducks swimming off to the other side of the lake, with the smallest one trying to keep the pace. I instantly spotted a couple of logs and a several rocks that would be perfect and moved them to the edge of the woods to take back to the cabin. Gary helped me move the chosen pieces as I pointed them out.

Settling on two large rocks to begin our fishing expedition, we found the perfect spot to put our poles in. The two rocks were so close to each other, as if we moved them together for this purpose. We enjoyed the fishing, the quiet conversation, and the music of the living sounds around us. After a couple of hours and throwing several sunfish back into the lake, we gathered up our supplies and headed back to the cabin. “Let’s leave your treasures here and after lunch, we’ll head back down with the wheel barrel and move them back to the cabin,” Gary stated. “That’s a good idea. There really is too much to carry,” I responded. Coming out of the woods, we arrived at the cabin just in time to catch a doe running from the back of the cabin into the other end of the woods, her fawn close behind. Some of the best joys in life are so small, but so precious.

We ate our lunch on the deck and noticed the sky in the distance growing dark, knowing the radio announcer was on target about the storm. “It should be over us in the next couple of hours,” Gary announced. We finished eating and moved inside. Like a magnet drawing us, we both found our feet carrying us into the bedroom, sharing the same thoughts of intimacy and desire….(scene continues in private)

I woke up to Gary’s even breathing next to me. After getting myself back together, I looked out the window and noticed it was just starting to sprinkle. The first thing that came to mind is if the weather really did get bad, would the rain and wind carry my treasures away with it. Looking over at Gary sound asleep, I quickly decided I would try to haul them back with the wheel barrow by myself (see where this is going?...one of my biggest faults…I can be impatience/impulsive at times..but don’t see it that way until after the fact). Quickly running to the shed, I grabbed the wheel barrel and headed down the path to the lake. Once I reached my destination, I started loading up my treasures when I heard one of the loudest claps of thunder I have ever heard. I looked up and saw that in the time it took me to get to the lake, the entire sky had become an angry shade of black. I moved quickly, loading the wheel barrel and jumped when a bolt of lightening struck a tree several yards away. “OH NO…this can’t be happening! Gary is not going to be happy if he wakes up before I get back. What have I done? This was not your best decision by far Arianna!” I said out loud to myself. “Okay Arianna, think….stay away from the trees and the water…(looking around) okay, yeah, sure – smart move since I’m at the lake in the woods,” trying to calm down enough to figure out my next move as the storm is increasing in strength and the rain is falling hard now, pelting everything in sight, myself included.

Already completely soaked, I decided to just forget about my mission and head back to the cabin. Abandoning the wheel barrel, I headed back up the path in the direction of the cabin when another bolt strikes not far enough away for my taste. “AAAAAAAAAAGH!” I screamed. Just then, I hear a familiar voice calling, “ARIANNA, WHERE ARE YOU!!??!!” I’ve never been so happy and relieved to hear Gary’s voice! “GARY, I’M HERE!” At this point I can’t tell if it’s the rain or the tears falling down my face. Oh, my God…I’m so happy to see you!” running into his arm. “Let’s get out of here now,” taking my hand and quickly moving towards the cabin. The storm around us was so frightening that it seemed like we would never make it back.

I sighed in relief as we walked through the door, safely at last….we’ll from the storm at least. I looked up at Gary and knew from the look on his face I was in some VERY serious trouble…

More to come….
Old 06-28-2008, 12:20 PM

wow!

wow I want to go on this trip......maybe we can find a lake in OK lol
Old 06-28-2008, 01:31 PM

Great story!

WOW is all I can say Arianna.......a wonderful continuation.......can't wait to read the rest! You have a hidden talent, keep up the good work!