MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-10-2008, 12:53 PM

Tony's Dream part 2

Looking down at the outline of Angela's firm, trim buttocks showing through thin, pink panties!' "Yum!...you sure look lovely tonight Angela!" Tony quips as he slides a finger under the waistband. "Damn! Tony (Pant!) w-why are you doing this?" She repeats while straining against Tony's firm hold. "Ha! Ha!...You were going to spank me Angela...So I'am beating you .......As one would say....To the spanking!" Feeling the pretty pink panties being pulled down to her knees Angela pleads; "N-No Tony....I....I...Was just waking you up!" "Yeah! now you say that!" Tony retorts, as he gets a warm feeling in his groin, gazing down at Angela's bare bottom. "God! is it gorgeous!" He thinks, as his manhood begins to fill out. Pushing against her soft, bare midsection.

Feeling in a helpless, submissive state, Angela looks over her shoulder and jests; "Well.......Are you going to spank it....Or just look at it?" And that was all it took for the adrenaline to flow, as Tony raises his strong right hand! Whack! "O-Ouch!" Leaving a red imprint on Angela's flinching bottom. Tony repeats on the other cheek! Slap! "Oooow! "T-Tony!" Crack! "Oooooooooh!" Smack! "Oooooow!" Angela's firm, bare rearend bucks and squirms on Tony's lap, as he feels her grinding into his groin section. Whack! "O-Ouch!" Smack! "Aaaaaah! I-It hurts!" Slap! "(Sob!) Damnit T-Tony!.....(Sob!) Whack! "Oooooooh!" "Stop....Pleeeeeez!!" As both cheeks begin to turn a bright red, Tony stops for a moment, to regain composure. "(Pant!) Yeah! Angela (Pant!) I beat...Ha! no pun intended!......I beat you to it...Didn't I?" "No Tony!" Angela softly groans, feeling a numb sensation inside. "I-I woke you up....To say if you didn't want to go out.......It was ok!" "Oh! my gosh! y-you mean I-I shouldn't have spanked you?" Griinding her slim, bare midsection deeper into Tony's lap, getting the full feeling of his hard penis Angela coos; "No Tony........It's ok!"

"What have we here?" A voice from the dark asks. Quickly looking over, Tony gasps; "Oh! no.....H-Hi Mona!" "Ha! Ha! Angela is finally getting what she always needed!" Mona snorts. "I don't know....How many times I wanted to do that!" "Oh! Mother......It's not what you think!" Angela groans from her prone positiion. Walking over and looking down in her daughter's tear stained face, Mona quips; "Well...I sure hope to hell it is....What I think......And I'd love to participate too....If I could?" "Oh! no not you too?" Angela grunts; "I'am already sore!" Looking at Tony with a sly grin, Mona asks; "Tony...Please stay in place....For a few more minutes..Ok?" Then walking up the stairs she turns. "I'll be right back!"

Waiting for Mona to return, Angela again tries to get off Tonys lap! "Damn!......Let me go....T-Tony I p-promise.....I will get even...Somehow!" "Ah! Angela Dear!" He grins; "You already have...Many times!" Angela with damp, blonde hair strung across her face, looks over at the stairs as Mona comes down! "Oh!.....N-No....Not my hairbrush?" She shrieks, struggling harder in Tony's grip! "Yes Angela....The hairbrush that has smacked my bare bottom...Too many times!" Then raising her arm, Mona brings it down! Smack! "Geeeeez!" Crack! "Ooooooow!" "Yeah! Angela.....How does it feel?" Whack! "Aaaaaah! (Sob!) G-God! .....No Mother!" Slap! "Oooooow! Splatt! "Oooooh! Mother.......Stop pleeeez! Tony doing all he can do to hold Angela's bucking hips in place, as she digs the toes of her black, leather pumps into the carpet and pushes with her long legs. Allowing her sore buttocks to twist slightly. Only to have Mona use the worn brush in full, hard strokes! "Yes Angela!" Mona pants; "A mother should spank her daughter!......Not the daughter spanking the mother!" Whap! Crack! "Ooooooow! (Sob!)" With tears flowing from Angela's eyes and her hips squirming wildly! Mona lays the hairbrush to rest. "(Sob!).....O-Oh! God!......Thank you Mother!"

Feeling remorseful, Tony softly massages Angela's blistered bottom as she painfully slids off his lap. "Gosh Angela.....Maybe....I was wrong...Right Angela?" "Naw! Tony....That's all right....I get skinned alive all the time!" She sarcastically groans while rubbing her soreness! Then after a content Mona left on her date. Angela and Tony had a quiet Left-over dinner...Then a soothing bath for Angela! "God! Tony....It feels like I sat on a Bee Hive!"

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 10-04-2010 at 11:09 AM.