MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 12-07-2006, 01:14 PM
Mason Pearson

I will have to agree about Sorority babes in the Slimeball Bowl-a-Rama having a great spanking scene (Brinke Stevens and ?) and also being one of the all time worst movies ever made.

John Wayne is of course King of the mainstream spankers ... or should that be Duke? Everyone remembers Maureen O'Hara's spanking but seem to forget the lovely Srefanie Powers getting her bottom warmed and again by a coal shovel or ash shovel

Another favorite of mine is Nora (Myrna Loy) getting her spanking by husband Nick (William Powell) in The Thin Man Goes Home.
Old 12-07-2006, 01:45 PM

Yeah Mason, the only problem with the Myrna Loy scene is that I don't know how much damage you can do with a rolled-up newspaper, unless it's a dog. LOL.
Old 12-07-2006, 02:10 PM

if you get lucky to get the undedit dvd or vhs tape of Sorority babes in the Slimeball Bowl-a-Rama . you will get to see more of the paddling even close up shot of them girls brinkie stevens and michelle M getting paddle then when the guys get into house and look thur the door from kitchen you get to see 2 more swats on the girls butt. one each i think. what werid is before scen cut away to the guys she was paddling brinkie then when get back to room she paddling michelle what i find more intresting is those 2 other girls watching the paddling never got paddle. casue after brinkie and mcihelle leave room one of the girl say to to the leader did you have ya jolly with the paddle i mean it more then we ever got.. one thing i never understand is why when paddling was going on they had to show us the guys the whole time getting into the house.but you can hear the swats comming down and the girls hollering.

does anybody know more of any b movies that has spanking in them or not if so can u please list them there few i know of but they have males on recinvg end of getting spanked. don't think people want to hear about those lol
Old 12-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Mason Pearson

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankeemikes View Post
does anybody know more of any b movies that has spanking in them or not if so can u please list them there few i know of but they have males on recinvg end of getting spanked. don't think people want to hear about those lol
There is a very large list of movies with spanking scenes here. Bostnbob has been around a long time. I remember him from the old Usenet group A.S.S. (alt.sex.spanking) You can find the list here http://www.cfpub.com/list.html
Old 12-08-2006, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason Pearson View Post
Bostnbob has been around a long time. I remember him from the old Usenet group A.S.S. (alt.sex.spanking)
Indeed he has! I also recall him from those very early days at A.S.S., which later more or less moved to SSS. I've haven't visited those places for a very long time, but for those of us go back to the earliest days of the spanking world online (and that's the BBS age, before the 'net) that was certainly a foundational group. Every so often I'll run across the 'net ID of someone from there, and wonder if it's the same person, and what they're up to now.