MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > How To's

Old 06-25-2007, 07:32 PM

The First Time

Is it true that the best stories are the true ones? Or that your experiences are of no interest to anyone but yourself? Or that we are all voyeurs and we want to peek into other people's lives and experiences? Is that why "lurkers" frequent this sites like these yet don't let on that they are present?

I wasn't spanked much as a child, let alone bare bottomed. (the one time a babysitter did give me a bare bottom spanking it didn't really hurt and I was disappointed. And I got her fired) When I was ten years old I psyched my father into ceasing to spank me by being defiant and not breaking down and crying and telling him, no matter how much pain the belt was inflicting, that "it didn't hurt". He was impressed and I was off the hook forever.

Sigh. Maybe a good thing, maybe a bad one. Little did I realize at the time that I was a spanking nympho in the making. Over the next many years (ain't revealing how old I am) I wanted desperately for my boyfriends or even casual lovers to spank me and it NEVER happened. Eventually something was going to have to give 'cause I'm not the type to give up without a fight.

It didn't happen until well (very very well) into the future. I discovered ALT and a 37 (yes, much younger than me) dom with a sadistic streak. We met and talked on line, then met in person and took the fatal step to enter his apartment.

He's very strict--I'm more freewheeling. Since then I've met a few people who I am more temperamentally in sync with. But this, he, was my first and an experience not to be forgotten but rather cherished.

I was ordered to remove my clothes. My shaved pussy was approved of. I didn't really think much of it when he put the leather cuffs on my wrists or even when he clipped them together but a sense of terrible reality set in when he clipped a collar around my neck, and begin to elaborately tie rope around my breasts. My heart was beating so hard and so fast I couldn't belive it. I think fear was even setting in.

I was order to lay across his lap and he adjusted me around until my ass was sticking up in the air. The first smack of his hand on my butt let me know just how hard a man could smack. And it didn't let up--I lost count, thinking "no, no, I didn't know it would hurt this much". And then he started in on the fur lined leather panel. That merciless paddle didn't let up until I literally swung myself up involuntarily. I was soooo surprised. I didn't know that sort of thing would happen--especially to me.

That finally was the end of the paddling. By that time he had other things on his mind. I did too. I left his condo in pain, but feeling oh so satisfied.

I saw him for a little while. Some of it I enjoyed but his tastes were not mine. There was one memorable night when he told me he was going to give me "the spanking of my life". That night I got introduced to riding crops, a whip or two, and of course there was that merciless hand. And I discovered that a well-whipped pussy was more than willing to be accomodating, in spite of not just stinging, but close to hurting.

After seeing him again after over a year I realized that his brand of fun is just not my thing. I'm a "bottom" who is willing to venture into dangerous territory as long as it's not too extreme. Whips, paddles, and crops can be fun--within reason. Or maybe I'm just crazy and get turned on my being smacked with anything made of leather.

And for my little dom (actually he's over six feet) to quote W.C. Fields, I never wrote to thank him. So here's lookin' at ya kid, I still get tempted to find you on IM.
Old 06-25-2007, 07:36 PM

I don't know how the hell I got this in here. I am having trouble finding out how to post in this site and did not want to be here. Anyone have any advice as to how I can move it to spanking stories?