MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 05-25-2009, 04:24 PM

i married joan

Hi everyone, i was looking through an old magazine the other day and i saw mention that Joan Davis was spanked on her TV series by Jim Baccus on several shows and while i did watch the show i do not remember any spanking scenes. Does anyone remember any and if so what was the title there seem to be many places that you can know find out about episodes and places like youtube and fancast may even have the episode (fancast had Mchales Navy about Babette) and i have seen other episodes around different places as well. So i hope someone can help and answer the question for me. She was a great spankee in SHE WROTE THE BOOK by the way.Thanks for your time and have a spanking good day.
Jim
Old 05-26-2009, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agotkl1 View Post
Hi everyone, i was looking through an old magazine the other day and i saw mention that Joan Davis was spanked on her TV series by Jim Baccus on several shows and while i did watch the show i do not remember any spanking scenes. Does anyone remember any and if so what was the title there seem to be many places that you can know find out about episodes and places like youtube and fancast may even have the episode (fancast had Mchales Navy about Babette) and i have seen other episodes around different places as well. So i hope someone can help and answer the question for me. She was a great spankee in SHE WROTE THE BOOK by the way.Thanks for your time and have a spanking good day.
Jim

Sadly, I'm old enough to remember this show being in reruns. It was a poor-man's "I Love Lucy" and a blatant ripoff. Fortunately, the great Jim Backus is remembered for things other than this lame show.

I'm glad to know there's at least SOME redeeming quality to it. I wonder if that spanking scene can be traced down somehow? Sammy? Anyone?
Old 05-26-2009, 08:52 AM

Ah! Yes; The Golden Years of tv, when spanking was looked on as a normal behavior. I did watch some I married Joan episodes, but can't recall any spanking. But of course this doesn't mean there wasn't. Like in some movie promo's, Jim maybe this was another case of false advertising?
I almost forgot.......How about a belated Birthday Spanking for Dixie Carter (5-25)

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 05-26-2009 at 08:54 AM.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:04 AM

i married joan

There were supposedly 3 shows one was entitled Draftboard, another about her playing her sister and 1 where she was spanked by her "father". i got this information from another site i visited, but they did not have any other luck in finding any pictures or links to it. So i guess we will just have to be satisfied with SHE WROTE THE BOOK. Have a spanking good day
Jim