MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 11-22-2008, 07:29 PM

Lightbulb I Love Lucy

I absolutely love the I Love Lucy spankings. Those were so off the cuff and charming. I especially love the one where Lucy is acting like a child, a very bratty one and all the toys were piled up in the Ricardo's apartment living room. When I saw that scene as an adult and already hot(pun intended) into the spanking scene, I questioned whether they played at this in real life. The naturalness with which their spanking scenes were acted just kept me pondering their real experience in the scene. There were probably a fair smattering of Hollywood stars that dabbled or more into our lovely scene. I think it really worth a read into both of their autobiographies to see if there is even a slight intimation of it. I understand their bios are quite frank accounts and very direct. I have read the first chapter or three of each book but, not the whole. They were really very forward people when it came to TV. They were the first multi ethnic couple, the first to develop and use the multi camera angles and also on the vanguard of showing a pregnancy. They also pushed their twin beds together at one point whereas Dick Van Dyke(Rob Petrie) and May Tyler Moore(Laura Petrie) left the twin beds apart. This because in real life Lucy and Desi were married but, Dick and Mary weren't. There were actually 4 or 5 times when Ricky spanked Lucy and to me, it looked like he was doing it with real intention. I don't think it could have hurt much with her having the dress or trousers on and slips and undergarments intact.

Old 11-26-2008, 02:26 AM

i love lucy

Yes, they were great and many of us started our exciting path with watching them. As to your query about in real life i never read anything about that aspect. My thoughts always turned to the female writer on the show as she was Lucy's understudy and she had to do all of Lucy's scenes first to see if Lucy could do them so i wonder if she got spanked as much as Lucy did. Also i would be more curious about how the spanking theme did emerge (whether it was proposed by either Lucy or Desi or the writing staff.) There did always seem to be other ones where she should of been spanked and others where she seemed to be the one in control as well. There is a clip around somewhere of all of Lucy's spankings and the threats i think it is on youtube. My favorite was the one you mentioned, but i also wonder if he kept her over his knee longer to ensure she learned her lesson. Have a great day.
Jim
Old 11-27-2008, 01:14 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qup9lOPQfg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9cUZoyuyQ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9kMwRcXIaA

Here are the clips from Youtube of Lucy's spankings. Also, there is an audio clip from My Favourite Husband which Lucille Ball did on radio. this episode she gets spanked. Another one I've included is the references and threats to spanking. I haven't watched that clip yet but, will. I think at least a little group of them were into it seeing as it was a fairly regular inclusion in the show. One does wonder if after the cameras stopped rolling if the spanking kept going. You know, maybe if Lucy Arnaz or Desir Jr. have a book out, there might be a reference to Lucy and Desi's relationship.

You have a great day, too.

Old 11-30-2008, 01:18 AM

i love lucy

Thanks for posting the links I am a computer newbie on most of these things and really seem to have trouble in getting the links to take ( I think they call it USER ERROR) Do you remember the spankings that were supposed to happen in the I MARRIED JOAN series as well. I read that there were several, but i only remember seeing 1. Have a spanking good day.
Jim
Old 11-30-2008, 10:40 PM

Sometimes I have issues with links, too. All you do is go to Youtube and in their search box, type Lucy's Spankings and it should come up. There are actually several results for I Married Joan on Youtube but no actual regference to her getting spanked. I found several parts of whole episodes that, if you save them to a playlist, you can make them into whole shows. I'll have to watch some of the ones on there and see if there are spankings. They have a channel on Youtube called moviespank which has clips from the top ten spankings from the 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's 70's 80's 90's and now. I can always count on having a spanking good day. Spanks a lot.