MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 08-10-2009, 03:00 PM

white circles

Question: What is the physical reason for the white circles with the dark red/purple doughnuts around them in the center of impact from a full force swat on a bare bottom with a heavy wood paddle? It's where the impact was centered, but why do they turn white? Those white spots seem to sting the most later. Why also days later does the big bruising on each cheek move to the outer sides? I also have experienced a purple/maroon stripe on each side of my butt crack, is that because when my ass flattens under the impact of the swat the flesh on each side has nowhere to go but toward the crack and then up? Are there any "swatologists" out there that know about these things? My husband and I both have theories about these things but would like to really know why. Any thoughts out there? When I finally get the nerve I'll post some pics of these various marks. Also, what does it mean when someone wants to "befriend you" on this site? Thanks for any help, and people do seem very friendly here!
Old 08-11-2009, 08:52 AM

Julie,

I've noticed this phenomena through the years of doing spanking videos. A solid, firm paddling seems to do this to some girls. But not all. It really depends on the person...skin type, etc.

Gary
Old 08-19-2009, 08:44 PM

I would have to do some additional research and after study to appropriately look into this situation. Any volunteers, ladies?