MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 09-03-2007, 07:58 PM

How do you know? If you bought the film you would realize that you are totally wrong in your reply to this topic. As in all of my films, everything is agreed to before filming begins.

In Reply to Nomad........

Last edited by jamie12; 09-03-2007 at 08:04 PM.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie12 View Post
How do you know? If you bought the film you would realize that you are totally wrong in your reply to this topic. As in all of my films, everything is agreed to before filming begins.

In Reply to Nomad........
If you have permission or not, I find it disturbing that you would refer to a woman with the disrespect that you have. The over all tone of your marketing is very degrading, and I know for myself that just because I believe in Corporal punishment and discipline, I give respect. A woman is not an object to be used, and the trust a top is given is something not to be toyed with in a D/D relationship of any kind. Now Again I know that this is more common in the BDSM world, but I was shocked to see that type of thing in a spanking forum.
In my opinion "Slut" "easy cash" "Face slapping" "painful forced orgasm" are not words used to describe what I have come to understand as typical D/D or spanking behavior, and know that it is not something I believe in and if this is the type of behavior exhibited and condoned by most here then perhaps this is not a place for me.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
In my opinion "Slut" "easy cash" "Face slapping" "painful forced orgasm" are not words used to describe what I have come to understand as typical D/D or spanking behavior, and know that it is not something I believe in and if this is the type of behavior exhibited and condoned by most here then perhaps this is not a place for me.
Nomad,

I don't think any of the regular members of this forum are condoning this. It's just an advertisement by a casual member that was put up in here. I've never seen this person contribute anything else to the forum, except trying to promote his clips-4-sale thing.

And while other spanking video producers promote their/our products on this forum, we also contribute in many other ways. I'd just pass this one off as more of a spammer and leave it at that.

Last edited by garyspk; 09-04-2007 at 11:31 PM.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:20 PM
sandy_richards
This message has been deleted by sandy_richards.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:06 AM

d*mn, missed the drama. Now I am disappointed that I didn't get to throw a few torches.

sandy, just a small correction that I can't resist - I do believe that Nomad is a man.

oh, and btw to all you old folks -- I don't know or remember any of which you speak of, except by listening to the Oldies station.

sarah
Old 09-06-2007, 11:00 PM

Nomad is a man? Oops, sorry Nomad...well, I'm not sorry that you're a guy, just that I didn't know...you know what I mean.

Sarah, too young for the "classics" we mentioned? That's OK. The way I figure it, any minute now the fine music of your era - like 99 Luftballoons or the Love Theme from St. Elmo's Fire - should be hitting the Oldies airwaves...Brat.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:44 PM

Oh man...now you got me singing 99 Luftballons! Grrrr.....

Last edited by iggy; 09-06-2007 at 11:56 PM.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy_sandy View Post

Sarah, too young for the "classics" we mentioned? That's OK. The way I figure it, any minute now the fine music of your era - like 99 Luftballoons or the Love Theme from St. Elmo's Fire - should be hitting the Oldies airwaves...Brat.
Still a bit too far for me, sandy. Those songs came out when I was not yet even in middle school. And altho I do recall the songs from the radio that my PARENTS (about your age, I imagine ) had tuned in, I wouldn't necessarily classify them from my 'era'.

Altho those songs were not from the 70's, the ones you all speak of were (and before that too, old woman). I mean, I was indeed alive during the seventies but not yet musically aware, being a toddler and all. You were, what? College age then? MOM.

No, my era was more like Metallica, Guns and Roses and the like....LATE eighties (like 88 and 89) and early nineties.

Altho I did like cyndi lauper.

So

sarah

Last edited by sarah thorne; 09-07-2007 at 11:08 AM.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:33 AM

While she's ranting on about her age (or supposed lack thereof), I *did* catch sarah listening to 99 Luftballons a few days ago. Maybe she's more connected than she lets on to the earlier period that she so vehemently denies.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:47 PM

Not a recommended video - I rate 4/10...

Quite a disapointment for $37...$15 maybe...very amateur.
The girl was cute, nice ass/tits/cunt, and she did take a good spanking in the end which made her cry, but...
I wouldn't describe the video anywhere near as intensely as the description on the site.
The Dom wasn't very "dommy".
The spanking technique was not of the professional variety.
Certainly the pussy spanking was weak. (I love spanking pussy, so I was expecting more, certainly after reading the description...)
The editting was terrible - the "editor" left in all the shots of his moving around the cameras, so we get great views of the ceiling, floor, and walls...
(and the customer gets charged for all these wasted minutes...)
You could often see the 2nd camera in the shot, which wasn't interesting, especially since it was very visible.
Cute girl. Get a better scenario, and take the time to do a better job and make a video worth paying for.
Amatspankings makes great vids for $25. Check out how other companies do their videos. Maybe even watch a few. (I've seen hundreds...)
Overall, not a pass. Better luck next time.