MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 12-13-2010, 12:16 AM

Red face Ignoring was a big mistake

Ignoring was a big mistake.

This about when I was about 13 and my mom had asked me to do something and I ignored my mom why I don't know. My aunt was over and she herd my mom asking me to do something and I did not respond my mom asked again only this time my aunt came in my room yanked me out of the chair and was swatting my bottom and asked me why I was not listening to my mom and I kinda got defensive and I yanked my self away from my aunt. I did yell at her and that was a big mistake it had been awhile since my aunt has spanked me and I knew I was in for it.
She told me to get by her side now and I remember saying NO. this made her mad, my mother told me to come here now or I will not have a seat to sit on. I was ganged up by my mom and aunt.
I walked over to my mom and mom grabbed me and I remember she was shaking her finger she said young lady you are going over my knee's and you are getting a spanking, then I was to go to my aunt and apologize to her.

My mom told me to march and in your room and take down your jeans, she will be in a few.
I went to my room and did what I was told, I was sitting on my bed thinking when my mom came in and she grabbed me and then she sat on my bed and she had me standing in front of her and she told me she will not tolerate me being disrespectful towards anyone with authority especially your Aunts do you understand and I told mom yes.

My mom put the brush down and grabbed my undies and down they came and mom told me get over my knee's I was begging and pleading I'd be good and mom just looked at me knowing she was going to spank as she promised so I went over my moms knee's and she came down hard with the brush I was bawling and pleading to stop.

I was standing in the corner, after my corner time I had to apologize to my Aunt. I went to where my Aunt was on the couch and I still was bare with a very sore red bottom I had told my Aunt I was sorry and my Aunt took me and made me sit on her lap. she had told me I will not spank you again even though I should for you being mouthy toward your Aunt.

But your mother did good that the next time if you ever be disrespectful to me or if I here you being rude toward your mother my aunt will take a strap to me. That strap of my Aunts hurt she has spanked me a few times with it.
I will be good I told her. my aunt grabbed me and hugged me and she was rocking me till I stopped crying my aunt told me to go put some panties on my Aunt told me your mother got the point across. she saw how red and sore my bottom was. I am glad my aunt did not spank me again.

My aunt was leaving to go home and she came in my room and gave me a hug and kiss and she put my chin up and my aunt said remember what I told you and what will happen if she here's any bad reports from my mom. I told my Aunt I will try., she said you better.
then my aunt left.

Last edited by TJ50; 12-13-2010 at 12:19 AM.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:15 PM

Red face Your story

Very nice story you got going there ...
Old 04-05-2011, 09:42 AM

Thanks for the story.