MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 04-20-2009, 12:56 PM

Home Late

I am so annoyed at him, he didn’t even call me. Boy wait, till I get my hands on him. I begin Pacing up and down the hall wall waiting for him to call. Then I hear the key in the door.

Slowly he walks in with a smile on his face……….”Hi Honey”, how was your day?

I look at him with a scowl on my face, and say “where the hell have you been”. He just walks away from me saying nothing. I said Joseph, where were you, I have been worried sick. He flippantly apologizes and asks what for dinner.

I say to him, never mind what’s for dinner and how was my day, I have been waiting for you for hours…where were you, could you not have called me and told me you were going to be late…hmmm.

No……….you had to be the self arrogant ass that you always are and leave me here waiting. Well that does it, young man.

Take those pants down and the boxers too, and go stand in that corner. NOW!!! No you don’t bother arguing with or say one word right now, you will have plenty of time to explain yourself when you are over my knee, I have been waiting for you for over 3 hours.

After leaving him there for 10 minutes, I call him over. Joseph come here…mean while I went to my room and picked up my large oval cherry wood hairbrush, that is going to make his bottom nice and red.

GET OVER MY KNEE, NOW YOUNG MAN AND MAKE IT SNAPPY.

No warm up for you. I start firmly and very fast smacking his cheeks with my hand.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He is squirming and squealing all over the place…yelling stop it, stop it, it hurts.

Don’t worry about it hurt now, wait till I start using that hairbrush sitting there.

Then I start laying on another serious of spanks….

He is sobbing and crying like a 5 year old. Begging me to stop, then I feel him stop fighting.

Now up you get young man, put your hands on your head and don’t you dare touch that bottom of yours.

Another 10 minutes goes by and call him back over to me.

Ok back over my lap young man. However, this time I pick up the hairbrush, but he doesn’t see it. Then he feels the smooth cool wood surface on his bottom. I raise the brush and with a snap of my wris, it comes down SMACK SMACK SMACK.

He lets out a howling scream as I continue to spank him with the brush (SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK) until his bottom is nice and red.
He is sobbing and apologizing over and over again. I let him calm down and hug him telling him all is forgiven.

THE END
Old 04-20-2009, 01:39 PM

kool

very nice i bet he called when he was going to late
Old 07-01-2009, 11:54 PM

Great story, Saucy! I envision a variation in which he rolls off your lap in protest. He falls to the floor and you kneel beside him, pinning his back with one knee, while continuing the spanking even harder than before.