MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-05-2009, 01:59 AM

Never Too Old Parr 3...F/MF (hand, brush)

Never Too Old Part 3…F/MF

At first we thought she was joking, but she wasn’t! Our friend’s 19 year old daughter really did intend to spank us! I mean she was going to spank us, I was 49 and Keith was 50 and she was wanting to warm our rear ends like little kids! But neither of us could deny that we had behaved like children!

I tried to protest that I wasn’t driving, I was just the passenger, but Amy was having none of that. I had been just as drunk, and apparently I’d made no protest, and it could just as easily have been me as him behind the wheel.

“Heck, if you can’t remember last night, you can’t really be sure it was Keith and not you, Gail! So if you want to keep this private between us, you’re gonna pay the price with a sore fanny just like Keith!”

We both tried hard to wriggle out of it, but she was adamant. She told us that if we agreed to her terms, we’d go ahead and take care of the matter right there and then. She insisted that it was all her way, we had to do it exactly the way she wanted, and she warned us both that it was going to hurt. I was not too worried about that, I was more concerned about the embarrassment of the whole thing than the pain, after all I was a grown woman! I was sure I could handle the sting!

In the end, we decided we had no real choice, and accepted her terms. She smiled, kinda of a wicked smile I thought, and sat down in the middle of our sofa and said, “OK, good! We’ll start with you, Mr. Rollins, since you say you were probably driving the car. I want you to strip naked, and get over my knee, right now!”

“But can’t I at least-”

“No! Those are the terms, take it or leave it!”

I protested too, I wasn’t crazy about the idea of my husband lying birthday-bare over a college girl’s lap, but it did me no good, and I just swallowed and tried to look brave. Keith began to undress, and let me tell you I’ve never seen my big, strong husband look so embarrassed or blush so red as he stripped off his clothes in front of me and a 19 year old girl! When he was nude, he went over to where she sat, and very carefully, clumsily, laid himself her denim-covered legs. As he did, the little minx spread her legs a bit so my hubby’s cock could slip between her legs, then brought them together to trap him in place by his privates!

He looked so…I was torn between sympathy, outrage, shock, and a little amusement at the sight of my naked 50 year old hubby lying helplessly over a 19 year old girl’s lap! She caught one of his arms behind his back with hers, lifted her other hand, and began to slap my husband’s bare bottom, hard and fast!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I had never imagined seeing anything like what I was watching, my handsome, strong, take-charge spouse lying naked over a college girl’s lap getting his butt spanked like a little boy! She didn’t hold back, raining hard slaps on his bare buns, and as I watched in a whirl of confused emotions, Keith’s pale white cheeks began to turn pink, then red, then bright red, as this athletic young woman spanked them!

Keith was obviously trying to not to show any discomfort, but her slaps had him wiggling and jerking back and forth, and he was starting to yelp, and she was just getting started! As she spanked him she lectured him about the stupidity of driving drunk, about what happened to her father, about how bad things could have been!

On and on, and after a while she stopped, and said, “OK, get up, and trade places with your wife! It’s her turn, but we aren’t done yet, you’ve got some more coming! Keep your hands on your head and do not rub that rump!”

She opened her legs and let him up, and as he got up, blushing and stammering, I saw to my surprise that he had a hard-on! I actually had to suppress a little giggle, but it was my turn now and I was mostly just scared!

“Your turn, Gail,” Amy said to me with a smirk that told me she was loving every minute of this, “and you’re taking it naked too!”

I made one more desperate plea to keep some of my clothes on, but Amy dismissed that out of hand!

“Nonsense, we’re both girls and we’ve got all the same parts! If your husband can go over my lap in his skin, there’s no reason you can’t! Now get those clothes off!”

Now it was my turn to blush as I undressed in front of Amy and Keith! I was not all the heavily dressed anyway, since our house is well-heated and we’d been at home. I slipped off my flip-flops, and feeling as if my face might catch fire from embarrassment I pull my dress off over my head, leaving me only wearing a slip, panties, and a bra. I undid the bra, letting my C-cups out, acutely aware of Keith’s eyes on my body and his hard male anatomy as he watched me strip. My slip came off, and lastly, reluctantly, I took off my black panties and dropped them in the pile of our discarded clothes, my 49 year old body on display in all its aging glory.

Amy patted her lap and said, “Come on, Gail, you know what to do!”

I nervously padded over to the sofa, and with a little guidance from Amy I found myself lying over her lap like a little girl, balanced on my hands and toes, staring at my bare legs under her legs. I couldn’t remember feeling more helpless or humiliated, and then I felt her hand come down hard on my bare butt!

SMACK!

It hurt!

This was the first time I myself had been spanked since I was 13. Heaven knows I disciplined my kids with spankings and paddlings often enough, but this was my first time on the receiving end in nearly 40 years and I can tell you I’d completely forgotten how much a spanking can burn! Her hand felt as if it was made of fire and my poor bare behind was soon cooking under the blows! I tried to be tough but I wasn’t as tough as my hubby and she soon had me screeching and begging for mercy!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!\

She lectured me just as much as she had Keith, and in spite of the agony in my rump I heard every word and my conscience insisted she was right, on some deep level I realized that I accepted what was happening, I deserved this spanking! She gave me a hard hand-spanking to match Keith’s, and then she ordered us both into opposite corners of our own living room, still birthday-bare, and made us stand in the corner with our hands on our heads for 30 minutes.

It was a really strange feeling, all I could see was the wallpaper of the two walls where they met in front of me, my hands were on my head, my bare red bottom on display, I was acutely aware of my nudity, I could feel the comforting warmth of the fireplace, the cool smoothness of the hardwood floor under my bare feet, the tingle of goosebumps at the thought that I was letting a 19 year old do this to me! It was so strange…and yet it felt…natural. I couldn’t understand what was going through my brain.

To make it worse, my pussy was dripping! The spanking had had the same effect on me that it had had on Keith, I was turned on! I wanted badly to turn around and look at my hubby in his corner, opposite mine, but I didn’t dare because Amy was still in the room, chattering away on her cell phone to a friend for all the world as if she didn’t have two naked middle-aged adults standing in the corner of their own living room!

I couldn’t imagine how a 19 year old girl could be so…authoritative! So take-charge! It felt as natural as anything could to be standing there, after all, Amy’d said I had to do it! I mean this girl was younger than any of my own kids! I was thirty years old when my best friend gave birth to her, I’d babysat her, diapered her occasionally, and now she’d just turned me over her knee!

After our thirty minutes of ‘corner time’ we were called back, and each of us had to go back over Amy’s lap again, this time for another spanking with her hairbrush! She had this wooden brush she had in her purse, wide and flat, and she used it to give first Keith, then me, a spanking that made the first one seem like nothing! I’d thought her hand was bad, the brush was 20 times worse! I was crying like a baby when she finished, and Keith had tears on his face, and I was so turned on I could hardly believe it!

After that, we each did another thirty minutes in the corner, still nude, before she let us out, told us we were forgiven, and we started making arrangements to pay for the damage. She was cheerful and friendly, apparently tanning our bare fannies had let out her anger, and she actually hugged us both and complimented us on how well we’d taken our medicine! When she left, we’d agreed to get the estimates from my hubby’s friends, and that we’d pay for it as promised. Keith and I were still stark naked, it had been a surreal experience to make plans for car repairs with us naked and her dressed, but neither of us was about to challenge her!!

She hadn’t been gone ten minutes before we were in our bed, fucking like rabbits! It was kind of tricky to manage it because we both had tender sore rear ends, rubbing against even our silk sheets was agony…but somehow it made us even hotter! I couldn’t believe the effect being punished by that teenager had had on us, I wondered if we were losing our minds…but there it was, and we weren’t about to pass up the pleasant side effect of a very painful experience!

All in all, afterward, as we ate our evening meal off the fireplace in the traditional way of sore-bottomed brats, we agreed we’d gotten off better than we deserved, and we both vowed never to drink and drive again. What neither of us knew then was that was not going to be the last time either of us went over Amy’s knee, not the last time by a long shot!

The End of Part 3 (but not the end of the story! Part 4 on its way!)