MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Off-Topic

Old 01-18-2007, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
I like to sing karaoke, play the guitar, write computer programs, or work on my website.
I sing karaoke too. My signature songs include "Centerfold", "Waiting for a Girl Like You", "Down Under", and if I can sweet-talk a girl into doing the second verse, "Don't you want me baby?"
Old 01-18-2007, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
... and if I can sweet-talk a girl into doing the second verse, "Don't you want me baby?"
Ah geez... I read this post before leaving for class and work today and now that song is stuck in my head. All morning I've been singing "Don't you want me baby? Don't you want me ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Thanks a lot, BV!

When Batman and I started dating and he started dragging me to various taverns/pubs/bars that do karaoke, I declared that no way, no how will he ever get me to even touch a microphone. But he was sneaky. He started by persuading me to sing duets with him, and I reluctantly agreed, and a few months later I was singing by myself. Tsk.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:50 PM

Did someone say NASCAR? LOL

That used to be an "interest" which I then turned into a second career of sorts.

I have been working in the sport for the last 8 years and I don't really have much time for hobbies seeing that I am not home that much.

But I do enjoy some spectator sports, target shooting and just traveling around the country in my job. I have found that meeting new friends all over the country has been very satisfying. Just to learn from others about their local area and its history has been so intersting. And like RG, I do enjoy history.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
...NASCAR? ... That used to be an "interest" which I then turned into a second career of sorts.
I almost said something about this in the conversation with lil_dixiedarling, Explorer, but then thought that it should be your place to reveal this aspect of yourself. I'm glad that you did, because I think that it's a very interesting aspect of you. NASCAR fans always like to find someone that they know who actually has come kind of involvement with the sport.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:55 AM

Cool

Ok I know it's an older thread, but I was digging through the forums and figured it would be a good way for everybody to get to know me a little better....... Plus it's almost 6 am and I drank too much coffee to work through the night

I like to read and study hisotry, ancient history mostly. I'm fascinated by the lost cultures of the world and the things they built and knew without modern technology. I love to learn....

I'm a huge fan of the Martial Arts (although I haven't trained in a while). I started in Tae Kwon Do and moved on to Shotokan, Isshin Ryu, Kempo and ended up in Aikido. I've also studied toyama Ryu and Shinkage Ryu Iaido and have a passion for the Samurai Sword.

I don't watch a lot of "TV", but when work permits I watch movies and The History, Discovery and History International Channels. I also make time for the Sopranos and Deadwood.

Since moving to Florida i love watching the sunset over the Gulf and spending time on the beach and by the pool (again as work permits).

I do try to work out on a regular basis, although I miss days quite often because I can't have a set time for anything (except the Sopranos and Deadwood)

I now have a cat that wants the attention of a 6 year old that never sleep, so I guess my cat is a hobby now too.

I try to make time to get out with friends now and then to make sure I take a break and I love to go out and shoot pool (which is ridiculous cause I have a table in my basement I barely ever use)

I'm pretty open minded and enjoy all kinds of activities and music. If you'd like to know anything else, feel free to ask..... i seem to always be around here
Old 06-11-2007, 12:10 PM

Mike, thanks for bumping this one back up -- it's fun to read about what everyone likes, besides our obvious link in common. -- Erica
Old 06-11-2007, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaScott View Post
Mike, thanks for bumping this one back up -- it's fun to read about what everyone likes, besides our obvious link in common. -- Erica
YW Erica. I like to get to know a little about everyone and find more things in common than the one we're here for. I look forward to getting to know everyone better and this will help find common interests outside of spanking.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:47 PM

I like to play guitar and sing karaoke. I also enjoy giving and receiving soothing backrubs.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:14 PM

I love to read and to write, and I love crossword puzzles and games like Scrabble. Pretty much anything to do with words! -- Erica
Old 06-15-2007, 12:24 PM

I also have a lot of fun designing websites. I did some construction and maintenece work and loved the way I could see what my work had accomplished, I just don't get banged up as much with webdesign, so it's not just work it's kinda a hobby