MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 06-27-2007, 01:29 AM

Gimme a Break!

Has anyone ever seen the American sitcom Gimme a Break!? In one episode the oldest daughter is caught cheating on a test, and her father takes off his belt and chases her down the stairs. He tells her she won't be sitting down for a long time!
Old 06-27-2007, 02:09 AM

Sadly he didn't catch her. There was another episode where the middle child, with red curly hair, is also threatened with a spanking (for asking Nell Carter how she'd feel if someone called her by the n-word). Dad didn't catch her, either. There were a few episodes where the older daughter got slapped across the face, but never below the waist. Ah well.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:01 AM

Actually it was the youngest daughter who used the "n" word. She was the one I wanted to see get spanked most of all. I wanted to see her cry like a baby over her father's knee, and kick, and squirm, and beg him to stop. Isn't it great when she's running away and says, "No! Daddy!"?. I wanted to see her father put her over his knee as she struggled. I craved to see him spank her with his hand until she howled! I wanted to see her try to protect her bottom with her hand when her bottom started to sting.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:10 AM

fanfiction

Gimme a Break! would be a fantastic show to base some fanfiction spanking stories off of. I would love to read a story where it happens the way we want it to: that they do get spanked by their father!! Katie should have definitely been spanked for cheating on that test and Samantha for saying the "n" word. Any good writers interested in writing some good stories based on this show?
Old 06-30-2007, 12:50 PM

Actually, I think the classic spanking scene in a movie is John Wayne turning Maureen O'Hara (who is clad only in camisole and pantaloons) over his knee after chasing her through town and spanking her with a small coal shovel with practically the whole town watching. I am definitely not a JW fan, but I love the move "McClintock". Now, that's my kind of spanking!
Old 06-30-2007, 08:10 PM

Good call, Kate. Even though the actual spanking is all too brief, just the build-up to it makes that scene ultra popular with a lot of people. Mclintock and Blue Hawaii are the big stars of the "Spanking in Vanilla films" constellation. The lesser ones are "Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-a-rama" and "Tank". Lots of stars in the middle though.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:32 AM

Diff'rent Strokes

An early episode was all about Arnold trying to avoid getting a spanking. If you like hearing the word "Spanking" this episode says it at least 6-10 times. There is an actual spanking scene at the end, however short and the audio fades to end.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:55 PM
sparky

Unhappy favorite mainstream movie or tv

I Think The Best Spanking Scene Was In "blue Hawaii" Where Elvis Got To The Point That He Could Cotrol Elinore. Elinore Stole The Jeep And Drove To The Lake And Tried To Drown Herself, But Elvis Stopper Her. After A Brief Talk, Elvis Hand Sppanked Her Wearing Only A Night Gown. Later At A Meal She Was Sitting On A Pillow Because Her Bottom Was Sore.

Last edited by sparky; 02-18-2008 at 05:59 PM. Reason: mispell a word