MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 01-13-2008, 11:37 AM

Baywatch

Have been reading the ongoing discussions about which TV shows should have had spanking scenes.
Baywatch is one for so obvious reasons. All those sexy,bratty females running around in very skimpy suits. Their bathing suits alone alone would provide a reason to spank.
Imagine those lifeguards having to bend for the paddle in those highcut red guard suits! Their skin would match the fabric. And of course all the girls on the beach in thongs, or as one episode referred to "Floss bikinis."
Who from Baywatch would people like to see getting a spanking? I am sure Pamela Anderson(CJ) would get lots of votes.A favorite of mine would be Erika Eleniak, who played Shauni on the first couple seasons. She was always showing off a nice arc of spankable cheeks prancing around in her red suit, and often being a brat to her boyfriend Eddie, played by Billy Warlock. A spoiled rich girl it would have been so nice to see her go otk.

Last edited by Redskinluver; 01-13-2008 at 11:38 AM. Reason: word missing
Old 01-15-2008, 05:04 PM

We are in agreed on baywatch, but I would rather have seen summer get a spanking. My list are three chick shows my ex gf loved to watch. I suppose being forced to watch the gillmore girls, the O.C., and especially Sex and the City fueled my desire to make those brats behave. G.G. and O.C. need their asses dusted for acting as if men are untrained dogs. Sex and the city should show Carrie and her little redhead friend getting whippings for cheating on too many bf's. Samantha should only get sesual spankings because she doesn't have relationships-just flings, therefore since she is not a cheater she just needs a lover's discipline.

Joker