MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 04-24-2007, 01:39 AM

Two Naughty Girls Part 2

Crystal was never one to give in so easily even though she knew she deserved it! Sir called her again, this time his tone sounded more firm. She sure was pushing it! “Would you like me to spank you with the belt too young lady”! It didn’t take long after that till Crystal came running in the room. She looked at Sir with her innocent puppy dog eyes and pouting lips.

“No Sir, I don’t want the belt”!

Sir sat down on his chair. “I want those shorts and panties off young lady and get over my knee, right now!”

Crystal just looked at Sir with defiance, folded her arms across her chest and stomped her foot hard on the floor!

“I don’t want a spanking”!

I couldn’t help but smile, my partner had guts! However Sir did not share my humor. With one eyebrow raised he stood up and placed his hands on his belt, slowly pulling it though the loops of jeans. Crystal began to back up but Sir was quick on his feet, he grabbed her arm and led her to the sofa, yanked down her pants and panties and bent her over the arm!

“Little miss, you are going to learn, when I tell you to do something, you do it”!

Sir put one hand on the small of her back to steady her and he lifted his other arm up high and brought that supple leather belt down hard over and over again on her naughty little bottom. Crystal was kicking and screaming but still the strapping had not quieted down her defiant tongue!

“Stop fucking spanking me, she yelled! More cuss words filled the room along with the loud sounds of leather striking bare skin! Sir kept on spanking her and every time she cussed it just got harder. Crystal’s bottom was very red!

“I will not have you cussing young lady”! Sir applied ten more spanks to her sore bottom and then put the belt down! SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!

He looked her over, her face was red and her hands were in fists.

“That was for your defiance young lady and for cussing”! Sir helped her on her feet, and took her arm once more leading her over to the chair where he once sat! Sitting down he put her over his knee!

“No Sir, what are you doing? You already spanked me,” said the struggling brat over his lap!

“Yes I did, and that was for defiance now you are getting spanked for getting me all wet earlier, if you had just taken your spanking like you were suppose too I would not have had to spank you with the belt”!

“No Sir, please I don’t want another spanking, let me go”!

Sir picked up his paddle that he had laying beside his chair, the same wicked paddle he had spanked me with just moments before. Sir positioned Crystal just right and brought that paddle high, crashing it down on her burning, sore, skin! SMACK, Crystal nearly jumped out of her flesh. She continued kicking and screaming once again as the paddle made it’s mark on her bottom! SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, OH AHHHHHHHH OWWWWWWWW OH PLEASE STOP! YOU’RE HURTING ME! SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!

“It’s suppose to hurt young lady, it’s a spanking”! Sir continued to rain down a fire of spanks with that hard paddle! SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! OWWWWWWWWWWWW, WAAAAAAAA, OH PLEASE SIR, I WILL BE A GOOD GIRL!

I never thought I would hear those words from my friend, she was really sorry! Sir finally put down the paddle and let the very well spanked, sorry little miss cry over his lap! After a while he gently helped her up and gave her a hug, letting her know she was also forgiven. And then just like before he patted her bottom and sent her to the corner to join me.

Sir stood back, admiring his handy work, and thinking to himself…what two good well spanked little girls!

Though I have to say, these two girls never learn and will spend a lot more time over Sir’s knee!
Old 04-24-2007, 08:53 AM

brats2

and brats will pay.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:32 PM

Ha ha funny Jerry!