MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 07-05-2008, 07:09 PM
booklover

Question

Hi,
I am new to this site. I was wondering if anybody knows of a site that I can post a personal add in for a spanking relationship. My marriage just ended and he was not a spanker, but I want one. The mainstream sites don't give you very much info on people and I want to cut to the chase and find the man I was meant to have. It would be easier if it was a site already geared toward my preferances. Everything I have found so far is geared toward BDSM and that's not what I want. I want a DD relationship.
Thanks,
booklover
Old 07-05-2008, 07:43 PM

Although I can't suggest a site that will necessarily help you directly in your search, you might want to check out the Domestic Discipline group in the Ning network: http://ddrelationships.ning.com At least you might be able to talk with others whose interests are similar there.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:56 AM
Nomad
This message has been deleted by Nomad.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:27 PM
kunanative

Try Spankfinders.com. It's only a couple months old but is growing quickly. It's free and as the name implies, it's for finding spanking partners only.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Nomad
This message has been deleted by Nomad.
Old 07-07-2008, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunanative View Post
Try Spankfinders.com. It's only a couple months old but is growing quickly. It's free and as the name implies, it's for finding spanking partners only.
In case anyone has trouble locating the site mentioned, kunanative accidentally added an "s" to the site's name. You can reach the site at http://www.spankfinder.com/index.php