MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 07-19-2008, 07:29 PM

Laura Tells A Secret

Having an afternoon fling with her next door neighbor Millie Helper, Laura goes to the game show "Who Do You Trust?" Sitting in the audience with Millie, she is excited when chosen to be an contestant! 'Oh! Gosh Millie!" She gasps: "I-I've never been on tv before!"

Going up on stage, the Emcee sees her name tag. "Oh! Miss P-Peetrie, how are you?" "No...I'ts Petrie!" She giggles; "I'am her!" "Good!" He replies; "Now please give your reason for being here today!" "O-Oh..I really don't know!" Laura nervously mutters; "I-I guess for Millie and me....To have something to do?"

"Oh! Now this show is just for something to do?" He muses, knowingly getting Laura very frustrated. ""O-Oh! No....I-I didn't mean that....Well Millie and me...Ah!" She stammers. "And are you sure?" He jests, while softly putting his arm around Laura, to calm her down!

"Ha!...Ha!..We're just having some fun!" He quickly assures. "And what does your husband do?" "Ah!...He's the head writer f-for the Alan Brady Show!" She nervously smiles. "Gosh! I watch that show every week!" The Emcee states. Then leaning forward close to Laura's ear, he asks in a low voice; "Mrs. Petrie...Is it true.....That Alan Brady wears a toupee?"

Looking wide-eyed Laura chokes; "W-Well,,Yes..But...He!" "Ah! I just knew it!" He shrills; "He does wear one!" "O-Oh! No..No!" Laura grimaces. Then trying to retract her statement; "I....I.. mean...That everyone thinks he wears one!"...."Ha! Ha! now we know!" The Emcee gleefully laughs; "And you...Have heard it here....Before millions of viewers!"

As Laura feels like the shrinking woman, the Emcee turns to the quiz. Where she loses all sense of judgement and misses all the questions!

Returning home, Millie asks; "Gee! Laura..What'a Rob going to think...About you telling the whole world...About Alan's toupee?" "Ooooooh! Gosh Millie!" She whines. Maybe nobody saw that show" She wishfully thinks! But gosh...Somebody had to see it!"

Eating dinner that night, Rob asks; "Honey how was your day?" Nervously cutting her pork chop. she bleats; " O-Oh! Mille and me ...Just went out!" "Mommy!" Her son Richie interrupts; "This morning...You said you were going to that quiz show!" "Never mind Richie!" She quickly replies; "And please cut your meat in smaller bites!"

Looking puzzled, Rob questions; "Laura...What tv show?" "Oh! just ...A tv show!" She mumbles; "It wasn't much.....Of a show!...Just a quiz program! That I-I didn't win anything on it!" "Didn't you win anything?" Rob repeats; "You mean you...Were really on that show?" "Yes Rob...(Sob!) I was!" ..."Gee Honey...Don't be so sad...It was only a stupid game show!" He soothes.

"(Sob!) Oh! Rob.....I was the stupid one!"...Still feeling dumbfounded, Rob cautiously asks; "Ah! Laura...Just how stupid...I-I mean...What did you do?" "(Sob!) Oh!..Rob...I..I Told that terrible Emcee (Sob!)...That Alan wears a toupee! (Sob!)" "Y-you mean...Our Alan Brady...You told him that?" Rob gasps!

Then comforting Laura witb a hug, he suggests; " W-Well maybe nobody will pay any attention to it?" "(Sob!) I-I hope so...I sure hope so!" She bawls!

The next morning, Laura nervously prepares breakfast for Rob and Richie. Then getting Richie ready for school, she kisses Rob goodbye for work. "Don't worry Honey...Probably nobody watches that stupid quiz program?" He assures.

Feeling somewhat relieved, Laura gets busy with her housework. Quickly doing the dishes, she starts dusting just before hearing the telephone. R-R-Ring!.....""Oh! who could that be?" She thinks. ""Hello....Oh! Hi honey.....Yes but why!.....Oh! No!" She groans; "Alan knows...Ok Rob...I'll be right there!"

Getting the dreaded news that Alan Brady wanted to see her, Laura's body trembles as she changes from her Toreador slacks. Hooking her nylons onto the panty girdle, then pulling on a pretty white, lace slip, Laura squeezes into a very snug, beige skirt and matching sweater. Slipping on high heels, she gets into the station wagon for the trip to Alan's office!

Arriving, Laura is met outside by a sullen Rob. "Ah!..Honey..Alan just wants to talk to you!" He timidly assures. "Oh! Rob...I-I'am so scared!" Entering the waiting room, a nervous Laura sits down, while Alan's secretary notifies him that she is here! "Gee Rob...I-I hope this won't affect your job?" Forcing a faint smile, he replies; "Don't worry Honey...It won't!" "Gosh...How can you be so sure (Sob!) She whimpers......"Laura I just know...ok?"

Then hearing the words; "Mr. Brady will see you now!" Laura walks on string bean legs past the secretary, into Alan's office. Looking around the office, she stares at the number of mannequin heads setting on Alan's desk!

"Hello Laura, please have a seat!" Alan greets pointing to a straight chair in front of his desk. :Oh! Hi....Mr. Brady....How are you?" She mumbles , while still investigating the heads! "Ah!...What are those heads for?" Getting up from his chair, he walks over and takes the hair piece off the first head!

"Laura...And please call me Alan!.....I have a toupee for everyday of the week!" He muses. "O-Oh! She moans, watching him one by one...Lift the toupees from each of the 7 mannequins.

"G-Gosh! I'am sorry ...Very sorry!" Laura pouts; "But that terrible Emcee tricked me!" Going back to his desk, Alan sits down. "Ok Laura...I know...I know...Some people have a way of extracting information!....But Laura..The damage has been done!" He calmly states; "And it can't be changed!"

"(Sob!) Are you going to fire Rob!" She babbles. "Ah! quite to the contrary!" Alan chuckles; "It seems like Rob and I are in this together!" Looking puzzled, she chokes; " You..And Rob are.. In this together?" "Yes Laura...Rob has told me about some of the innocent blunders you've made done. Pre-meditated no......Accidental yes!" Alan carefully explains.

Nodding her head, Laura giggles; "Yeah!...I remember the time I opened a package addressed to Rob..Ha!...Ha!...It turned out to be an inflatible raft...That inflated!....Ha!...Ha!"....Then how about lying about your age when you were married?" Alan reminds; "Then you had to do the vows over again, because you thought your marriage could be illegal!"

Now with both Laura and Alan laughing loudly, she adds; "And the time I got my toe stuck....In the bath tub faucet....in that fancy hotel!..Ha!..Ha!..And Rob had to call a plumber!..Ha!...Ha!"

Trying to calm down and catch their breath, Alan informs; "And that's why...Rob has authorized me...To discipline you!....Because he could never do it himself!"

Stopping her laughing, Laura questions; "He authorized you...To discipline me?" "Yes..That's what I said!" He grins; "Rob doesn't have the heart to do it!.......But I do...And I will!"

Feeling her body twitching, Laura cautiously mutters; "A-And just what kind of discipline...Are you referring to?" Staring at her for a few moments, Alan sternly replies; " "A Good Old Fashion...Spanking!"

With the word "Spanking" Hitting Laura like a bolt of lightening, she gasps; "A-Alan...I haven't been spanked since I was a young teenager!" "Hmm! That means you're over due!" He chuckles while getting up from his chair and walking over to Laura, sitting nervously in her chair!

Placing his hand on her shoulder, he asks; "Laura..Have you noticed..You've been sitting on a straight chair?" Thinking a moment, she moans; "O-Oh my gosh.....Are you going to spank me here?"

Just smiling, Alan gently places his hand underneath Laura's arm, lifting her up off the chair. Then sitting himself down, he looks up at the terrified expression on Laura's face! "Laura..Rob and I have decided...That you need a sound...Bare bottom spanking!....By a capable man...Which of course..Is me!..... "G-God not...On the bare...Please Alan...(Sob!) Don't P-Please!"

Softly grasping Laura's left arm, he slowly guides her down over his lap. "O-Oh! I'am so embarrassed!" She whines as he reaches down, taking the hem of her tight, beige skirt and begins pulling it up Laura's long legs! Staring down at the floor, she let's out a long groan; "OOOOH! ALAN....NOT HARD P-PLEASE!"

Tugging the snug skirt and white, lace slip up over Laura's slim hips, Alan looks down at her last defense, the thin, white panty girdle! Holding his composure, Alan methodically un-hooks the taunt garter snaps, then inserting his fingers inside the waistband, he sharply tugs the tight garment down, to Laura's hobbled knees!

Surveying the 2 magnificent, white mounds before him. Alan strokes his hand across their high slopes! "Yes Laura...This is for both Rob and me!" Then looking over her shoulder, she sees Alan raise his hand!

To be continued
Old 07-19-2008, 08:30 PM

Continued;

Slap!...."OOOOW!" ...Gripping the rung of the chair tightly, Laura straightens her long legs, pushing her toes into the plush carpet!......Whack!
......"O-Ouch!........Crack!........."AAAAAH! A-ALAN..IT HURTS!"

Listening from the waiting room, Rob and Ann the secretary can clearly hear the ringing spanks.......Whack!......."Gosh! that sounds hard!" Rob gasps.
"It sure is!" Ann chuckles; "And how well I know it too!" .....Slap!......"O-Ouch!"........Smack!........."OOOOOW!"

Twisting her hips, Laura tries frantically to move her bruised bottom from the range of Alan's stiff, punishing hand. "Now..Now...Let's be a good girl!" He scolds while folding his right leg over Laura's long legs. Then pinning down the reaching right hand. He pants; "Now we can finish!"

Smack!........."(Sob!) OOOOOH! P-PLEASE!"..........Crack!......."A-ALAN...I-I'AM SORRY!"..........Whack!........."AAAAAH!" .....With the elastic girdle twisted tightly around Laura's buckled knees, she digs the toes of her high heels deeper into the carpeted floor! And accepts the remainder of her punishment, as Alan expertly turns her bulging buttocks into a firery red!
Smack!.......Crack!........Whack!........Slap!.... .."OOOOOOH! G-GOD!"

Hearing a silence in Alan's office, Rob sighs; "Gee!..I know this was necessary....But I hope Laura is Ok?" Getting a smile from Ann, she assures; "I know she is....Really Alan....Ah!...I mean Mr. Brady....Is a very kind man!"

Getting off Alan's lap, Laura painfully pulls up her panty girdle, then tugs down the lace slip and tight skirt. Drying her eyes she goes out to hug rob! "Oh! Rob......Oh! Gosh......I feek like a teenager again!" She sobs.

Well, with Alan's secret finally told. It did have it's merit. Since Laura got something she's missed for many years: "A Good, Sound Spanking!"
Old 07-20-2008, 06:33 PM

laura tells a secret

Wow What a great story. I could picture that episode happening just that way. Laura getting spanked by Alan Brady what a great twist. I like that Alan's secretary is also spanked. Truly one of your best stories Sammy.
Jim
Old 07-20-2008, 07:11 PM

Hi Jim; Thank you for the comments..Glad you liked it!