MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 01-01-2010, 08:06 AM
submissivekatrina

My first bare bottom spanking awareness

I was at a girlfriend's home after having been invited over for a sleepover. I was 12 at the time. She asked me about the homework she had and if it was a hard assignment, to which I said, no, it's easy, you can do it tomorrow morning before the class starts.

When her father came home and learned that the homework hadn't been done, he took her across his lap, pulled her pajama bottoms down, and spanked her on her bare bottom right in front of me.

Years afterward, even now, I am still placing myself over her father's knees, in my mind. It never happened, but it should have.
Old 01-01-2010, 04:05 PM

Hi Katrina, I think you'll make a very good member here, that is a really interesting story and so positive about what triggered off your interest. It is similar to what happened to me except that I didn't see it happen, the victim, a female playmate told me all about it and let me see the results, made me realise that there was a whole new world out there and I've been exploring it ever since. Would love to hear more from you.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:13 PM

Bare bottom spankings started happening to me at age 4 or 5 so my awareness began early with my own self. I first saw other kids spanked when my cousins and I used to play 'family,' in which there were always a lot of play spankings. I watched my boy cousin spank his sisters on their bare bottoms. Then he did it to me, too. I was 7 at the time and he was 9. He also made up other games where the loser always got spanked, and he made sure he always won!

When I was 11 or 12 I started experimenting spanking myself by putting pillows on the endrail of my bed and bending over it. I would adjust my vanity mirror so I could see my bottom turning red. I found that awesomely exciting at the time.

Last edited by Farmgirl; 12-06-2010 at 09:44 AM.