MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 05-22-2008, 01:16 AM

Yep, I'm definitely a true spanko

I know this has been a topic that has come up many times on forums such as ours, but it pops up in my little head quite often. Today in fact. I was shopping in one of my favorite stores:Rue 21 and was searching for the perfect pair of flip flops when what popped into my brain: ...I've yet to be spanked with a flip flop. There was a whole gigantic wall of flip flops in every cute design a girl could imagine. My spanking wheels were turning I tell ya !
Then after I had finally chose a pair, I went to the panties. I couldn't help myself, I swear I heard the rack calling my name. I absolutely can not choose a pair of panties without asking myself if they are spank worthy. Here is a sample of random thoughts as I'm rummaging through the undies;
* not sure those would flatter
* you've got to be kidding me ! Those are hilarious !
whew ! now those are ...
Is that panties or dental floss ?
those are granny panties delux
Last but not least when a pair of panties just jump off the rack and scream "spank me" well, then that just proves that you know your a spanko when your selection of undies have to meet the spanking approval.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 05-22-2008, 02:36 AM

So lemme get this straight : you base your underwear purchases on how they would look when they're being pulled down for a spanking. And you consider footwear on the basis of whether it can be used as an implement. Dag.

Having gone pajama shopping with just spanking in mind, I wonder how many other clothing items fall under this way of thinking. When a spanker buys a belt, does it HAVE to be one that can be used to spank bottoms, or do you just look for one to hold up your pants? And for those of you with a significant other, do you ever go shopping for clothes together with the same thought in mind?
Old 05-22-2008, 06:49 AM

When a spanker buys a belt, does it HAVE to be one that can be used to spank bottoms, or do you just look for one to hold up your pants? And for those of you with a significant other, do you ever go shopping for clothes together with the same thought in mind?[/QUOTE]

We absolutely shop with spanking in mind. Lyn is genetically incapable of passing a belt display without searching for the perfect stinger.

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 05-22-2008, 09:10 AM

Remind me to introduce you to my slipper Amber. As the other ladies who have had the pleasure to make its acquaintance will tell you. It is a memorable occasion See Ya at the Beach ~Ian
www.TheLondonTanners.com

Improving behavior one girl at a time !
Old 05-22-2008, 10:28 AM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Smile

Wow....I cant think of what to say other than....yellow pages under therapist...I'm sure North Texas has a great selection....ooops I mean hey Amber that's great!
Old 05-22-2008, 02:37 PM

I can tell u that flip flops from Old Navy do NOT hurt lol..
Old 05-22-2008, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paully62 View Post
Wow....I cant think of what to say other than....yellow pages under therapist...I'm sure North Texas has a great selection....ooops I mean hey Amber that's great!
Thank you for the advice/compliment ? I have an idea ! Maybe we could go together...me for my spanking/shopping issue and your making bets with spanking as the debt for the loser. Haven't I seen that more than once now on www,amateurspankings.com ? (Gary I hope you've noticed and took note that I was a good girl for a moment and gave us a shameless plug) Anywho...back to therapy suggestion. Paully Waully Doodle All The Day, my pal, my friend, I'm seeing a pattern -maybe you need to discuss that....
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 05-22-2008, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
Thank you for the advice/compliment ? I have an idea ! Maybe we could go together...me for my spanking/shopping issue and your making bets with spanking as the debt for the loser. Haven't I seen that more than once now on www,amateurspankings.com ? (Gary I hope you've noticed and took note that I was a good girl for a moment and gave us a shameless plug) Anywho...back to therapy suggestion. Paully Waully Doodle All The Day, my pal, my friend, I'm seeing a pattern -maybe you need to discuss that....
Amber, I've done a great job training you in promotion and marketing!

For anyone going to the Florida Moonshine weekend, we (AmateurSpankings, SpankingInterviews and MySpankingForum) will be there with quite a presence. Amber will be among those there, so be sure to stop by and say "hey."
Old 05-22-2008, 10:33 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post

Touche!! Score one for the Texas brat!!
Old 05-22-2008, 10:51 PM

hehehe.. well sometimes I look for just the right shirt to wear for bratting. My newest one is "WARNING: I decided to put myself in charge"