MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 12-19-2008, 11:04 AM

Kona Coast(film) Question

Does anyone know what actually happened in the 1968 movie Kona Coast where a Hawaiian sea captain played by Richard Boone is said to have a spanked a girl on the seat of her tight swimsuit?
Some accounts say it never happened-he had her in position but was interrupted and she never got spanked. But years ago I read in a MR magazine story about movie spankings that she got a good one,yelped and squirmed I recall it said.
I wonder if what happened was a case where the spanking was omitted when the movie was shown on TV. I have heard that has happened. In other words,2 slightly different movies.
Would like to find the answer to this question. Thanks!
Old 12-20-2008, 01:11 AM

kona Coast

yes there were two versions that played. On one there was indeed a great one whacker and on the other he did bend her over, but was interrupted by Dina Merrill and released her. The girl was in a white bikini and the positioning was indeed great. Although i have seen both versions the main one does seem to be the one where he does not land the spank and it is also hard to tell if the whack was cut out as the girl does seem to be crying when he releases her. Have a great day.
Jim