MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 07-11-2008, 07:37 PM

Opie's Report Card

As the scene opens, it's an early Autumn afternoon. Sheriff Andy Taylor and Deputy Barney Fife are lounging on the bench outside the jailhouse!

"Hmm! Ange, nice day today!" Barney yawns while stretching his arms. Watching the cars go by on Main Street, Andy sighs; "Yeah! Barn...I just love a good crisp fall day.......It's so refreshing!"

Then seeing his son Opie dashing down the sidewalk, Andy laughs; "Where do these young kids get all their energy!" "Hey Paw!....Hey Paw!" Opie cries with excitement. "Guess what.....Guess what.....I got on my report card?"

Opening the card, Andy jests; "Op...I sure hope you brought up that Math Score!" Jumping up and down in excitement Opie shouts; "Yeah! Paw...And then some!"

Looking at the report card, Andy jumps back in surprise! "A's....All A's!" He gasps in disbelief; "Miss Crump...Must really be doing some terrific teaching in that 6th grade!" ..."Yeah! Paw...She sure does!" Opie gushes.

Going home that afternoon Andy brags to Aunt Bea; "Yes sir...He's a real chip off the old block!"...."Aw! C'mon Andy!" She chuckles; "I can't remember you ever getting all A's on any report card!"..."Yeah! ok..I know!" He admits; "But let's have a celebration tonight...Maybe a nice roast for dinner?"...."Ok Andy!" Aunt Bea smiles; "But why not ask Helen over too..She gave Opie those grades?"

Dialing the phone: "Hi Helen...Yeah it's me.....Say!..Can you come over for dinner tonight?....It's something special...Oh!....Ok Helen talk to you later!
....Bye!"....."What happened Andy?" Bea asks. "Oh!...It's that Children's Book Helen's writing....She has to meet with the publisher again tonight." Gosh Andy...That book really has Helen busy!" She grunts.

Eating dinner that night, Andy suggests; "Hey Op....You know that old bike you've been riding?" "Yeah!" Opie nods. "Well Opie...That's not good enough...For a straight A student!" "Oh gosh Paw!" He shouts while jumping up and down; "Can I really have a new bike?" "Yes sir Op....right away tomorrow.....It's Saturday...So get up early!"

Buying the shinny new bike, Opie goes out showing it off to his friends. "Gee! Andy...That was nice oif you!" Aunt Bea praises. "Yeah! But he sure made me proud!" He grins; "Maybe I'll call Helen...To see if she's free tonight from that darn book....For dinner?"

"Hi Helen.....It';s Andy again......Ok fine......Say! can we go out for dinner tonight...And maybe a movie after?.....Oh! Great....I'll pick you up at 7 o'clock...Ok bye!"

Taking Helen out to the best (And only!) Italian Restraurant in Mayberry. They converse during dinner. "Gee! Helen...Aunt Bea and me..Are sure proud of Opie!"..."Oh?" She asks while spinning her spaghetti on the spoon. "Yeah!' Andy continues; "That straight A report card was great!" Nearly choking on her food, Helen bleats; "What straight A report card?" "The one you gave Opie!" He answers with a high pitch in his voice.

"Ah!......Andy!" Helen nervously states; "O-Opie never got all A's....He improved in some classes...But not all A's!" Feeling the hair stand up on his neck, Andy confirms; "Y-You mean....Opie didn't get straight A's?"

Looking somewhat embarrassed, she cautiously answers; "A-Ah! Andy...No he didn't...I guess I made a mistake when I filled out the report cards!" "Oh! Gosh!" Andy groans; "I-I bought him a new bike.....And all the praise...Oooh!" Hanging her head, Helen apologizes; "Gosh! I'am sorry Andy.....I guess my book was on my mind...Too much!" Staring at Helen for a few moments, he replies; "Yeah!....I guess it was the book!"

Finishing their dinner with a bottle of wine, Andy suggests; "Hey!...How 'bout us going down to Meyer's Lake?" Meyer's lake always known as a romantic site in the area. Helen coos; "Ummm! Ok Andy!"

being about 10 o'clock, Meyer's Lake was very quiet as they pull in with the police squad car. "Ah!...It looks so calm tonight!" Helen marvels, as he shuts off the lights and engine. Looking over the moonlite lake for awhile, Andy suggests; "Ah! Helen...Shall we go into the backseat?" Showing a look of surprise she exclaims; "Gosh Andy...Aren't we going to make out first?"

Softly pecking her on the lips, Andy replies; "No Helen....That's not what I have on my mind!" Then grabbing her wrist he leads Helen from the front seat into the backseat! "Ah! Honey!" She groans; "This isn't very romantic!" Closing the door, Andy sterny replies; "No...It's not intended to be!" Pulling Helen over his lap, He states; "I spanked you once before in the jailhouse.....But Otis is there tonight, sleeping off a drunk...So this will have to do!"

"A-Andy...What are you doing?" Helen cries as he grasps the hem of her blue skirt. Pulling it up Andy grunts; "Gosh....Why do you have to wear such tight skirts?" "Andy...I-I thought you liked seeing me in them?" "Yeah!..But so doi the other guys!" He grumps.

Struggling to get the skirt and slip over her ample hips, Andy deftly folds his right leg across the back of Helen's squirming knees. "Ha!..Yeah! Honey!" He chuckles; "Let's get down to the bare facts...Ok?"

Inserting his fingers inside the waistband. Andy slowly slides down the pretty, white lace panties! "G-God! Andy!" Helen cries; "Why are you doing this?" Putting the panties down to her knees, he grumbles; "Helen...Your book was more important than your student's grades!" "(Grunt!) I know...I-i made a mistake on Opie's!" She whines; "But...I didn't think it would be this difficult!"

"Buying him the new bike....Not to mentioin all the praise we bestowed on him!" He snorts. while raising his hand! Clenching her Bottom cheeks, Helen pushes down into Andy's lap, feeling his hard penis rubbing against her side!

Smack!........"OOOOW!"....As the loud smack rings across Meyer's Lake. Andy raises his hand again.........Slap!......"AAAAAH! A-Andy!" Wiggleing her wide bottom, Helen tries desperately to slide off Andy's lap.......Crack!....."OH! G-GOD!"........Whack!.........."OOOOW! A-ANDY PLEASE!"..........Smack!
""AAAAAAAAH!"..........Crack!.........."(Sob!) Andy...I-It hurts!"

Un-Knowing to Andy, a young couple's car is parked in the woods, just about 100 yards up from Meyer's Lake. Hearing the resounding sound of hand meeting soft, bare flesh, they stop their necking. "Gosh!...Is that the way the police treat criminals in Mayberry!" The young boy gasps!
Smack!..........Whack!.........Crack!............. Slap!..........Smack!
"Gee! Remind me.....To never ger arrested there!" The young girl giggles!

Back in the squad car, Andy is finishing his punishment of Helen. "(Sob!) Andy.....I'am s-so sore!"........Splat!........"OOOOOOW!"....."(Pant! ) Yeah! Helen!"........Slap!......."Maybe this will".........Whack!......."Get your mind!"........Crack!........"Back in the classroom!"...........Splat!........"AAAAAAAH!.... ....Smack!......."OOOOH! A-ANDY!".............Crack!......."(Sob!) Y-YES,,,I-I WILL! (Sob!) O-OH GOD!"

Painfully sliding off Andy's lap, Helen pulls up her panties. "Oh! God...I hope the kids won't notice me sitting down Monday?" She moans, tugging down the tight, blue skirt. "O-Oh! O-Ouch!...Andy!"

Then being kissed fully on the lips, Helen groans while softly stroking his full erection; "No please...Not tonight Andy...I'am too sore!" The young couple seeing Andy and Helen go back into the front seat, the boy sighs; "Gee!.....I sure want to be a cop some day!"

With Helen back doing her teaching again. Opie got his normal report card of B's and C's. But was allowed to keep the new bike. Compliments of Miss Crump's sore bottom!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 06-06-2011 at 12:55 PM.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:41 PM

For a minute I was afraid this would be about Opie. What a relief
Old 07-11-2008, 09:47 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Yeah, we start whuppin Richie Cunningham.....I'm out!!
Old 07-12-2008, 10:31 AM

No need to sweat!
Old 08-17-2008, 02:50 PM

Wink

I guess thats why andy and helen was so happy together
Old 04-20-2009, 10:57 AM

Nice Story, well written. I liked it, hope to see more of Andy and Helen.
Thanks for sharing!
Old 06-07-2009, 12:18 AM

Yeah, cops do have a lot of fun. Good story!
Old 06-07-2009, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setinkhan View Post
Yeah, cops do have a lot of fun. Good story!
Thank you. Helen did get another cop spanking in "Helens Ticket." Located in the story archives,