MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 10-19-2007, 02:45 PM

Gidget

I've never seen it personally, but I heard that Sally Field is spanked on an episode of Gidget. I've seen a few reruns of that show (which ran in the late 60's) from time to time, but again never saw that particular episode. It seems surprising to me since her father seemed to baby her and all. Has anyone ever seen this episode?
Old 10-19-2007, 11:18 PM

gidget

Yes,Gidget (Sally Field) was indeed spanked in one episode, but it was by her sister and her brother-in-law and they bent her over a couch and spanked her together. Another great spanking scene in the series featured Brooke Bundy as a Swedish exchange student learning about independence and her fiancee (Walter Koening) takes her over his knee and gives her a great spanking. The episode titles were Gidget's Gadget and Gidget's Foreign Policy. Gidget was never spanked by her father though in several i did wish he had.
Jim
Old 12-09-2007, 03:40 PM

I saw the one a couple times where Sally Field got her spanking. I never saw the other one. That's one I want to see being an avid Star Trek fan where Koenig gained fame as Pavel Chekov.
Old 12-25-2007, 11:06 AM
nosrettap1958
This message has been deleted by nosrettap1958.
Old 12-29-2007, 02:09 PM

Speaking of one swat scenes! I don't know who owns the tv sitcom record, Elizabeth Montgomery or Joyce Dewitt? Both have had their share. Liz on Bewitched received 2 from Darren (Dick York) and 1 from Larry Tate (David White?) And that was with a rolled up newspaper. Joyce was always backing up from John Ritter. "Off hand" I can think of 4 slaps by Jack!
Old 12-30-2007, 07:29 PM

LOL!! Yeah. Janet was always getting the swats when Chrissy was the one who deserved them.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
LOL!! Yeah. Janet was always getting the swats when Chrissy was the one who deserved them.
Maybe so, but I think both of them surely deserved their share! I wouldn't mind taking either one out to the woodshed! Both have great butts!
Old 02-06-2008, 06:50 PM

One spanking scene I aways liked was on McHales Navy. When Susan Silo got her full bottom spanked by an actor who played her father. Pretty good action, Susan received maybe 4 or 5 swats over his knee. And did squirm some!