MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-08-2008, 09:58 PM

Arrow Local radio talk show personality gets birthday swats on the air

Members of a popular radio talk show bring "this thing we do" into the spotlight. This past Thursday, March the 6th on The Jagger Show, which airs daily on Live 105.3, the lovely Jasmine takes a birthday spanking that was caught on film. Apparently, Logan, a guest of the show, turned 34 and Jasmine was nominated to take his B-day spanking. She lowered her pants to reveal a very shapely baby blue, lace, boy short clad bottom. After taking the 34 plus one to grow on she lowers her panties to show the result of the spanking. Here is the link if you want to watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFXJws_HfM4 . I must say that the spanking was on the light side and even though Jagger threatened to retrieve a paddle from the next room......the hand was all that was used. Nonetheless, this entire episode was carried out over the air ways, and Jasmine actually confesses on the air that she has "done a little or this" (spanking) before!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Jasmine.jpg
Views:	1251
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	57  
Old 03-08-2008, 10:17 PM

So I have to admit it was a lame spanking... lol... but GREAT to watch nonetheless!!!

And hell yeah! That was in TEXAS!!!!

Gotta love the pervy state!!!
Old 03-08-2008, 10:44 PM

Kind of brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it? LOL. Good stuff. Thanks for posting, WP.
Old 03-09-2008, 12:52 AM

The "light" side... I can't remember a spanking you've ever given me that was "light" like that, even warm ups. But it was cool they had fun with it. Nice to get some positive and playful exposure on TTWD for a change.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 03-09-2008, 09:45 AM

Although that was definitely a "lame" spanking...it is very
nice to see more of TTWD out in the vanilla world.
Thanks for sharing
Old 03-09-2008, 10:24 AM

I listen to a radio show that airs out of Cincinnati and one of the main guys on the morning team is an admitted spanko. He constantly makes references about liking spanking, being a sub and the others tease him about it. For Valentine's Day, they lined up a professional Dominatrix for an interview (to give "ideas" to people for Valentine's Day) and this guy (Bob the Producer is his on-air persona), after all the joking and teasing about his preferences were aside, had quite a serious and interesting exchange with the Domme, including talking about his own first awareness and how he came to like spanking. He even admitted, "I'm really, really into spanking. I'm not really into pain itself, but spanking...."

It was just like reading posts on these forums during discussions. I'll bet he's around on some of these forums with us!

sarah
Old 03-09-2008, 11:52 PM

Oddly, I have this strong yearning to be in radio now. Talk about being a lucky guy to have such a willing partner in the booth with him.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:23 AM

Date Line September 5, 2008......Spanking takes center stage on The Jagger Show yet again. This time it's actually Jasmine's B-day and she takes her 27 plus 1 to grow on from Lacey. I am not sure what connection Lacey has to the show, but she does confess to spanking women before and not necessarily for their B-day. After a few minutes of small talk, Jasmine lowers her sweat pants to reveal a pair of black boy cut panties. She then goes over Lacy's lap for a 28 swat hand spanking over her panties. After the spanking is over Jasmine lifts the side of her panties to show off the results of the spanking on her right cheek. Even though the spanking wasn't that hard, her ass did turn a nice shade of red. This spanking was aired on the radio as well as caught on video. Here is the link if you want to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYgfexHmoIg.

These are not the only clips of Jasmine getting spanked on the air......so, I think its safe to say that if she is not "one of us", she does seem to at least have some interest in "this thing we do". And judging from Lacey's remark about her previous spanking experience, she is definitely a spanko..........Gotta love it !