MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 09-10-2007, 12:52 AM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
so has anybody nailed the terry jacks song as "seasons in the sun"

btw wildfire was I beilieve Michael Martin Murphy................and Shannon was Henry somebody....Ok gary put it away
Old 09-10-2007, 07:43 AM
overhisknee68

I knew Seasons in the Sun by Terry Jacks, but just joined last night and just read this post this morning. I have that song and Shannon by Henry (Gross?) on a CD I made of old song I used to like, LOL.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overhisknee68 View Post
I knew Seasons in the Sun by Terry Jacks, but just joined last night and just read this post this morning. I have that song and Shannon by Henry (Gross?) on a CD I made of old song I used to like, LOL.
Overhisknee68 beat me to it Paully. Henry Gross is correct! Good job.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:27 AM

Hopefully this will make a few of you feel really old ...ooops I mean young But even though I did not know who the artist was, I do remember driving members of my family crazy when I was little by playing over & over-the 45's of Season's In The Sun, Hooked On A Feeling, & The Streak on my Holly Hobby Record Player. I also loved The Carpenters & The Beatles and sang On Top Of The World as a solo at our junior high choir "tour" of other schools. The song was chosen for me but after the third or fourth time it kind of grew on me. There is a 45 that I loved but can't remember very much of it and I certainly don't have a clue who sang it. So here's another music trivia for ya. All I can remember is that the song was about a telephone and it was a female artist. Part of the words were "there's one in the bedroom and one in the hall..." Sorry I'm not giving anyone much to go on there, but that is all I can recall. Lol, after all that was a long time ago.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 09-11-2007, 12:00 AM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Yeah A not much t go on there.....there's one I like it has the word "the" in it.....anybody, anybody???? Sorry A..hehe
Old 09-11-2007, 12:07 AM

It's hardly within my era, but I love that Spiders and Snakes song. I don't know why, but I can remember hearing it played so clearly when I was little.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:47 PM

Not a recommended video - I rate 4/10...

Quite a disapointment for $37...$15 maybe...very amateur.
The girl was cute, nice ass/tits/cunt, and she did take a good spanking in the end which made her cry, but...
I wouldn't describe the video anywhere near as intensely as the description on the site.
The Dom wasn't very "dommy".
The spanking technique was not of the professional variety.
Certainly the pussy spanking was weak. (I love spanking pussy, so I was expecting more, certainly after reading the description...)
The editting was terrible - the "editor" left in all the shots of his moving around the cameras, so we get great views of the ceiling, floor, and walls...
(and the customer gets charged for all these wasted minutes...)
You could often see the 2nd camera in the shot, which wasn't interesting, especially since it was very visible.
Cute girl. Get a better scenario, and take the time to do a better job and make a video worth paying for.
Amatspankings makes great vids for $25. Check out how other companies do their videos. Maybe even watch a few. (I've seen hundreds...)
Overall, not a pass. Better luck next time.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:49 PM
bushmutt
This message has been deleted by bushmutt.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:29 PM

I was a whole lot happier when this thread had been hijacked.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:29 PM

Somebody, quick! Get this girl a drink!

Make that two!! No, THREE!!!
Amber's still trying to figure out the telephone song...

Cheers, ladies!

Tee
Old 09-11-2007, 06:22 PM

Amber, are you sure that song was about a telephone or could it have been about the telephone MAN??

You know I have to get this before Gary or Paully jump in and beat me to the answer! LOL!

Terry