MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-05-2008, 11:38 PM

MEN...do...

Do you shave?!

I wanted to start a new thread that's not as long.

Recently I told my SO I wanted him to shave, or at least trim very very short. And he pretty much shot it down. I shave, and he likes it that way. I doubt he'd like it much if I grew it back.

If he won't at least trim short, I am either going to take away certain things, or grow mine all back...

Guys - opinion? Ladies?
Old 02-06-2008, 03:01 AM
eskimo60

shaving

personally the hairier the better but to each his own.i like a woman to be a women not a prepubescent girl
Old 02-06-2008, 11:21 AM

No, I wouldn't want a completely shaved guy. And I've heard from a certain someone who's tried it, that if BOTH parties are shaved, you tend to stick together....kinda like you do to leather seats ---- during sex.

That being said, I like my man with body hair - lots of it. There's nothing like burying my face in a mass of chest hair. However, I have to admit that I DO like some trimming "down there" on a man if I am giving oral sex. Less floss to deal with. But I am nto terribly picky. I can push the bush back with one hand easily enough.

If YOU like your own area with some hair, then explain why you are growing it back. Preferences should definitely be a two way street. But I wouldn't suggest "punishing" him, so to speak, by taking some things away as you say, because he doesn't wanna do as you ask. I wouldn't take too well to someone stopping to do the things they normally did because honoring a request they made had made me uncomfortable. He shouldn't have to shave if he truly doesn't want to ---- but neither should you.

sarah

Last edited by sarah thorne; 02-06-2008 at 11:25 AM.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:01 PM

Ok well you asked, I shave my sack, and base. I keep the bush trimmed. Not VERY short, but enough to avoid my partner getting the extra floss during oral fun. The rest of my body I keep how ever it wants. I wish I had the problem of too much hair on my big head, but alas that is one area it is losing ground
Old 02-06-2008, 02:06 PM
AlfredS

I shave upto about an inch above where the shaft starts and trim fairly closely above that. I shave everything below that. My SO didn't like "the floss" (as sarah thorne put it )eithier. After being together for close to 10 years, I just started doing this a few months ago. It has made giving me attention "down there" much better for her...and, quite frankly, much better for me as well!
Old 02-06-2008, 05:52 PM

Thumbs up

Yes I am male and shave completely smooth and have been for close to 20 years. After I got married the wife started going smooth
Old 02-06-2008, 08:57 PM

A moderate amount of hair is nice.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:55 PM

hairy is good

Keep the ladies hairy
Old 02-07-2008, 10:25 PM

I wasn't askin about the ladies mike!

It's actually a pain for me to shave all the time, as it is for some women. I figure I shouldn't go through the extra trouble shaving mine when he won't do something small to make it more comfortable for me.

The extra "floss" makes me not want to perform oral sex on him.
Old 02-09-2008, 04:22 AM
StrictDad

Trim

I do a small trim of my sack, and around the base too.