MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 09-19-2007, 06:32 PM

Secret of the Star Child Part 3

The road to self knowledge is sometimes a painful. Bethany could hardly look him in the eye as the soft, melodious voice commanded her again to look at him. As she did, and saw his handsome face, she trembled.

“I want you remove your clothes, Bethany. I want you to stand naked before me and unashamed.” She blushed a violent red, but did as he said. He came around to her side of the desk and ran his hands gently over her, but as gentle as they were, the probing was intimate.

“Now bend over the desk. You have never truly submitted yourself to yourself and what I must do is a reminder that you must learn to give in to others in order to surrender to yourself.” His hands pushed her back down, then strayed to her buttocks and again his fingers explored her intimately and she felt ashamed lying there.

His disappeared for a moment and then returned, but she could not see him. He held her head to the desk and suddenly she felt a SMACK! of a leather paddle on her bottom. She cried out, but he held her down firmly and his arm swung again and again, the paddle roaming to her thighs then returning to her buttocks. He did not stop even when she broke down and began sobbing and crying like a five year old.

Eventually he stopped, but she still sobbed and hiccupped. She felt his fingers penetrating through her pussy lips and then trailing up and into her asshole. This was repeated several times, stopping only when her crying eased up.

She heard him unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. “You are woman, Bethany, I am a man. This is the second part of your lesson. To yield to yourself you must be willing to allow yourself to yield to another. You are Goddess, I am the God. Receive me now!” And he inserted himself into her and she was helpless to stop him as he thrust deeply in and out of her pussy, and then her ass.

When at last he pulled out, he allowed her to stand, helping her maintain her balance. “The creation of the universe began with a celestial rape. But the god and the goddess came together and created the world. Dress yourself and leave. When you are ready to return you will be welcomed. I have only prepared you for initiation. Your true initiation will happen when you are willing to surrender to of your own free will.”

She pulled on her clothes, allowing herself only one last look at him, seeing a benevolent sensual smile on his face. Dare she come back? Did she want initiation? She didn’t know, all she knew was that she wanted Annie to take her away from there.

Last edited by Kate; 09-19-2007 at 11:49 PM. Reason: correcting mistakes