Old 12-28-2007, 10:38 PM
paleprettynpink

Red face pale, pretty, and pink....

check out
this pale blonde getting spanked: 'Mandolins Spanking' on
http://www.viper-productions.tk/
Old 11-12-2008, 06:35 PM

I agree, see inside

I am from the UK, and have been a lover of real spanking since the days of Roue and blushes most of which were banned.

A lot ofd the stuff today is bad but I have created a Blog where I review (honestly revie) the best of the bunch. And you will be amazed at how many good spanking movies ther are out tghere.

Take a look at "Over the knee spanking"

http://overthekneespanking.blogspot.com/

You will find that my reviews are Honest as I only pick oiut the genuine stuff. The reviews include many stills of the movies, captured by me by the way, and Honest writen stories expalining the content.

Please feel free to view, your posted comments would be appreciated

Peter

Uncle Peters Spanking Stories

http://unclepetersspankingden.thumblogger.com//
Old 11-21-2008, 09:52 PM

Wink Real or fake doesn't matter if the spanker is believable

For a demonstration of this fact visit http://spankedcoeds.com.p6.hostingpr...iculation.html and view some of the sample clips. This is as real as it gets and trust me, when the Headmaster raises hell and punishes us we BELIEVE we are being punished. So whether you are into real spankings/punishment or not, you can rest assured that even some of the "fake" casted spankings are very "real" but at the same time harmless to the spankee's psyche.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:22 PM

Hi, Peter,
I wish to assure you that the spankings I give my coeds at Spanked Coeds (www.SpankedCoeds.com) are far more real than anything on your blog. I have seen the movies of the girls you site there, and although the girls are excellent performers, the scenarios detract from the reality of the spankings. When I give a girl a spanking, it is for real and they know it. They cry for real because it is a real spanking for something they know they should get punished for. Anyway, I did enjoy your site and comments. Keep up the good work. It looks great! Enjoy, Headmaster Ken
Old 11-22-2008, 02:49 AM

I have gotten many a real punishment spanking. I once even had a mentor travle almost 2000 miles to administer to me a bevy of them in a three day span. Those began with me getting ready for them and presenting myself to be spanked and asking for it. I was then taken across the knee and given a bit of a lecture as to why I was being punished. After that, the spanking would begin with hand and then move onto other implements like the hairbrush, paddle, strap, perhaps the cane or a wooden spoon. During the spanking scolding took place. I feel it is crucial to the punishment that it be both a physical and a mental one. I have had disciplinary spankings in which the Dom said nothing, only gave me a few very overtly harsh swats with a paddle or a ill done caning and then that was it; totally sterile. I feel a true punishment is well rounded to include the physical discomfort of the spanking and the mental disconcertion of scolding and reprimands. I enjoy the role play spankings oor fun spankings on the spur of the moment but, there are times when I really have done things like speeding several times and racing a friend years ago on a busy freeway, staying up past a reasonable bedtime and sleeping in too late that I have gotten rightly spanked for. I have also had scolding and even line and essay writing incorporated to drive the point home. Truly I was being detrimental to my health, safety, others safety and just plain careless and so I really did deserve the punishments and benefitted from them. I think that if you are going to establish any sort of a mentorship or discipline for real situation, you should use the Spencer Plan and make a solid agreement about what you'll receive, how much you will get and the duration of it as well as agreeing to not hold your disciplinarian any ill feelings for doing what it was you both fully agreed to. This way you can be assured and also feel cared for when you are discplined.

Old 09-17-2009, 01:45 PM

SpankedCoeds.com has real spankings

Hi!

I also do not like "fake" spankings or "patty-cake" spankings! I give real spankings to college coeds that can be seen at www.SpankedCoeds.com.

The girls are spanked for real and cry for real. Hope you enjoy them! Ken
Old 09-22-2009, 06:57 PM
buckyboy

As I said before, they are the best around. I just wish you produced DVD's.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:46 PM

I enjoy watching real spanking by real couples. I was watching some videos on youtube the other day and came across this one. Man, Kourtney as a nice ass. Yummy... Watch it here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CjadVkLb6w