MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > How To's

Old 03-05-2008, 01:47 PM

Spanking problems

"Me and My friend"

Hi all!

Been having some problems latly. I have a friend who I see often. And we like each other I guess. We are in an sm relationship sometimes. However there are a few problems. First problem... I do alot of sm art work. Not the kinky kind I guess more meaningful. And we argue, we argue over what sm is.

Sadist I thought was a person who liked to have pain inflicted on them and Masochist is someone who likes recieving pain. However my friend argued with me and I feel like I was wrong and an idiot because I looked it up and apparently I was wrong. I was so sure it was the other way round. How irritating.

My other problem I am pretty sure my friend likes being spanked. However I want them to spank me! the problem being apparently "there not into that"

Now I don't like pushing people into doing things they don't like however... Last night I was lying on their bed and I was in Pj stuff and they started pinching my bum. Now that was sort of tame but then it got harder. They have been doing this a while even before I said I liked SM. Next thing you know the pinching is really really hurting and I am kicking like mad but not enough to hurt my friend. You'd think the fact I am uncomfortable would make my friend stop right? Now the pinching just gets harder untill I start squirming. I kind of like this but at the same time it is sore and I dislike like it which makes me like it more (makes sense).

So this happens for a couple of minutes before I hear them say "Aw thats so adorable when you kick your legs and squirm" WHAT??? I mean for someone who isn't into causeing pain or sm they sure like to make me sore and yelp.

Please could someone explain this to me? is this different or is it similar to spanking? Is there a posibility my friend actually likes spanking me.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:00 AM

Kyra,

Sounds to my unexperienced mind that your friend was being a brat, trying to bait you into giving them a spanking. I do that from time to time if I know I need one and it's normally a good method.

As for your friend actually wanting to spank you?? Hmm.. tough call. If they've said they're not into it, but yet still pinch you, maybe you should just throw it off limits for a spell. Something along the lines of 'either spank it or don't touch it'. Or.. in a twist of fate, return the favor by pinching them, then play the brat and try to make them give you a spanking.

That's just my one and a half cent. I'm (apparently) horrid with friends and relationships so I wouldn't take too much of my advice... but it's something to think about.