MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 09-14-2010, 06:24 PM

Internet date

Rachel was 16 and would spend hours on the internet chatting to friends and strangers. Without a boyfriend she had been chatting to a guy called Simon for a few weeks, also 16 he suggested that they meet up, he had been quite up fornt of what he wanted to do to her, telling her in explicit terms that he wanted to do rude things to her, still a virgin, Rachel was very much up for it.
She waited where he had said, to he horror her Uncle Geoff walked up to her what are you doing waiting here? he said. Waiting to meet a friend she replied. "not Simon eh" her Uncle said. "you dirty girl just wait till I tell your dad. "There is no Simon, I'm the Simon you have been chatting too, I didn't expect to find my niece!".
Rachel begged her Uncle not to tell on her. Her Uncle grabbed her by the arm and took her down a back alley. He bent Rachel over the bonnet of a car and hitched up her skirt, he admired her cute bottom, before pulling her knickers down and let them fall to her ankles. He then smacked her bare bottom.