MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-08-2010, 05:32 PM

Easing a new Sub

This is roughly how I would explain an introductory session to someone who was curious about spanking.

If I did ever get the opportunity to introduce you to the delights of spanking it is not something to suddenly rush into, now that I'm much older I have the patience to take my time, it works out much better in the end.* I'd probably start you off with a bit of wall time. You would stand facing the wall, I would then instruct you to lift your skirt and any underskirt right up at the back to your waist, I would then reach up to the waistband of your knickers and get hold of them firmly on each side, I would then slip them down slowly to expose your bottom, I would then pause when your knickers are about about your knee level, at this point I would order you to move your feet apart until your legs are wide enough to hold your knickers firmly in place.* This is a really good position for you to be in, it exposes you very well to my gaze, I would be able to see every millimetre of the interesting parts of you.* I would not touch you at all at this stage, I would just admire and enjoy the view for at least five minutes.* Many females get turned on by exposing themselves like this, some even enjoy a larger audience.* After five minutes or so I would be able to see if you are becoming damp, if you are I would get something like a thin cane, slip it between your legs and use to to move your lips apart, I might place my thumbs on the insides of your legs near to the top joint just below the curve of your cheeks.* My thumbs would be pointing inwards towards your gates to heaven, I would gently start*to massage you with just my thumbs, this would probably make you very wet.* I would then let you continue your wall time for at least another five minutes, I like to build up the tension which will bring you closer to the point of a very intense orgasm.* When I think you have had enough preparation I will guide you over to a suitable chair, I will sit down then position you over my knee so that the curves of your naked bottom would make a perfect target.* I usually wear either cotton or soft leather gloves, these feel the same but do not leave any serious marks, usually they are well gone by the next day.* I never give really light introductory spanks, they would be a waste of time, I would start off with about twenty very firm but not extreme spanks, not too fast or too slow but nice and steady, I would have positioned your legs slightly apart so that some of them could land on the soft tender parts where the curves of your naked bottom meet the soft white parts of your legs.* Usually with the proper preparation and with you being totally obedient by about stroke No 14 you will be starting an intense orgasm, you will begin to thrash about and I will have to spank you much harder to indicate that I want you to remain still, by stroke number 20 or soon after you will have had sufficient treatment and you will slump across my legs totally exhausted, I will have some cream, such as Sorbolene handy and I will then massage your bottom working my way to your exciting part for a few minutes until I produce a secondary orgasm, it will not be as intense as the first but it will still be very enjoyable for both of us. By now you will have been laying across my knee for about 15-20 minutes, you will have been wearing your skirt and any underskirt, the front inside of your clothes may be very sticky from your juices, I will help you to undress completely so that you can clean yourself and your clothes up.

Now you will need a little bit of relaxing massage, I am no expert in massage but a few different girls have shown me little things that I’ve put together over the years and I now seem to be able to give a bit of relaxation if not pleasure.* Many people think that a good place for a massage is on a bed, not true, you need a firm but comfortable surface.* I would put a couple of folded blankets on the floor with a nice crisp clean sheet on top of them.* Next I would guide you to lay face down.* Many people would be tempted to run their finger down the centre of your spine, not a good thing to do, it alarms and irritates most people preventing them from relaxing.* A good way to start would be for me to rub some baby oil or Sorbolene on my hands, placing my hands on the tops of your shoulders with my thumbs pointing down your back, there are some nerve ending in your back just below your shoulders about where my thumbs would be, gentle rubbing there make a person relax very much, no good trying it yourself, it’s a bit like tickling, only works when someone else does it; I would massage you in this area for a minute or so before moving to another area that has good sensitivity.* Down at your ankles particularly on the insides there are nerve ending that give quite a pleasure effect when they are rubbed very gently, they are just below you ankle bone and at the back of your ankles where you can feel a whole series of tendons that run down to your feet.* A few people are quite ticklish in this area so it doesn’t work for them but in the majority two or three minutes of rubbing causes a great deal of all over pleasure and relaxation.* Once I’m satisfied that you are relaxed and in a state to carry on I’ll apply some cream below each shoulder blade then use the flat of my hands to rub it in all over, this should feel enjoyable to you and will last a few minutes, before moving down I will rub some cream on your sides just very briefly touching the sides of your breasts in a teasing sort of way but I will then move quickly to put some more cream around your waist.* I will then rub this cream in paying particular attention to gently massaging the sides of your waist.* Next I will move right down to your calf muscles and rub more cream into them gradually working my way right up to but not actually touching the cheeks of your bottom.* Once the back of your legs are nicely coated I will move to your lower back just above your buttocks, this area can be quite dry and needs quite a lot of rubbing with plenty of cream.* For the next stage I will coat my hands again with cream then move very quickly placing my fingers at the sides of your lower buttocks with my thumbs point inwards along the crease that usually runs to the insides of your legs, I will rub and massage very gently with my hands and thumbs, after a minute or two I would expect you to become slightly aroused, you would confirm this by moving your legs slightly apart, if you did this I would continue to rub gradually moving my thumbs down to the area at the sides of your flaps, a minute or two of rubbing her should increase your arousal and may even cause you to make a few noises indicating pleasure.* It is now time to roll you over so that I can concentrate on the front and more interesting parts of you.* Your arms will be dealt with first, just a simple application of cream and a gentle massage of each, best not to do too much here because it is possible to causes strain to the various muscles and joints.* Next I will carry out a similar application of cream and massage on your legs from the knees down.* By the time that I have completed your legs your previous arousal will have started to lessen so it is time for me to move up your body to more sensitive areas.* I will not grab your breasts; I will apply more cream to my hands which I will rub down your sides then lightly across your stomach, only an expert should massage a stomach so I will move very quickly to your lower rib cage gently applying more cream.* At one point I will move to your breasts but only touching the lower parts of them, these parts seem to be more sensitive and if handled gently for a few minutes can cause you arousal to return, once this has been achieved I will pay attention to the whole of your breasts including your nipples massaging them in such a way as to cause the most excitement possible.* At some stage I hope that you will become quite excited and your legs will start to move slightly apart indicating that you need more attention to your pubic area. *Initially I will massage the front of your legs gradually sliding my thumbs to the inside as I slide them up and down, even more gradually I will slide most of my hands between your legs encouraging them to move further apart until I can move further up.* It is difficult to describe exactly but eventually I will have full access to your most exciting parts, I’ll be rubbing you gently on the outside and just to one side of your flaps which will gradually swell and start to open, soon I will have my thumbs on the sensitive insides of your flaps rubbing you gently the full length and right up to your clitoris.* At around this point you will probably start to thrash about quite a bit, I would expect you to be get quite excited and be making a fair amount of noise.* I will not be able to continue with the same delicate stimulation because your movements will be too much, I will move so that my right hand is on your pubic hair and my fingers are manipulating your clitoris and your flaps, my left hand will be massaging your nipples in turn, very soon I expecting you to be enjoying a quite intense orgasm, you will be exhausted but you might ask me to satisfy you further another way.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:47 AM

oh sir, not enough spanking. spank some more
Old 06-24-2010, 12:56 PM

This sounds so wonderful. Wish it was me.