MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 05-28-2010, 02:33 PM

well deserved spanking! part 1

My husband and I have been together for a little over 2 years and bringing spanking into the bed room was my idea but he soon began to enjoy it also. I enjoy more disipline spankings where he enjoys spanking me more sexually. We had our own house a new baby just starting out and ended up having to move back in with my parents. As my husband being afraid to spank me to hard while I was pregnant and then the recovery from the c section and then moving in with my parents... Well needless to say I hadn't had a good spanking in a while! There were of coarse things we couldn't talk about out loud as we were not only in my parents house but so were my 4 other siblings! So we would text back and forth even if we were in the same room. My husband came up with an idea since we had so many wondering ears and eyes around that we would take every chance we saw when nobody was around to hear or see to fit in a "mini sesion"! My husband would pick times when everyone was in their seperate rooms or gone away from the house or even just on days where the whole family was working in the yard as I always got stuck cleaning the inside of the house and him taking care of our new born. Normally he would simply use his hand and only pull my pants down if there was time he would spank me 5 to 6 times depending on where everyone was and we would go on about what we were doing it was rereshing and always made me feel better bc at least I was still getting a small dose of the spanking that I wanted and needed so bad! There were a few times we would be in the kitchen and he might grab a wooden spoon or spatula but mostly just with his hand and it may have only been a few swats but trust me he made them count. We got very close to getting caught several times but that kinda just added to the thrill of it! The day I remember the most was a normal pretty day out side and the whole family was working in the yard. Again my husband was watching the baby and I was stuck cleaning up inside. Honestly I was really grumpy that day I was nagging him and bitching and had an attitude about every little thing and I should have expected it coming but I had forgotten to turn the dryer on and I was standing @ the kitchen sink washing dishes and I ask him to turn it on for me and he said give me just a min and I said something sarcastic and I felt the air around me change instantly he got up turned the dryer on and went into my parents room? Curious.. But I just kept washing the dishes. The next thing I knew he was behind me and wispering in my ear to pull down my shorts and panties and put my elbows on the kitchen table. I could hear in his voice that he was really pissed so I put my head down and made my way to the kitchen table why he made sure the family was still at the end of our a little over a half a mile long drive way. I slowly pulled down my shorts and he said its ok they are way down by the road. So I bent and placed me elbows on the kitchen table. Without any warning I felt the hard wood of the paddle crack on my backside I couldn't help myself I screamed out and jumped up a twisted around to see my husband holding my daddys paddle!!! The pain from the paddle was not new to me although I had not experienced it since I was 18 and missed my curfew and my daddy bent me over this same kitchen table for a spanking for disobeying him but what was new to me was my husband spanking me with a paddle and the fact that I expected his belt at the most he had never spanked me with anything other than his hand or belt and recently the spoon or spatula so I was in shock! He simply looked at me and said I don't recall telling u to get up! I started to speak but decided I better not and turned and put my elbows back on the table. The 2nd spank with the paddle was even worse and each one after that was harder and harder I couldn't recover from one before another was being applied. He spanked me so hard I was hystarically crying. He gave me 12 swats with the paddle but they were fast hard and relatively all in the same spot. When the spanking stopped we both took a loud deep breathe and I just wanted to curl up in a ball on the floor and cry it hurt so bad. But almost at the same time we heard voices coming towards the house he quickly pulled up my shorts and gently patted my bottom (like that mattered it still hurt like hell) and wispered in my ear go into the bathroom take off all of ur clothes lock the door and stand in the corner I will come in a min. I did as I was told I pratically ran to the bathroom for fear of someone seeing me like this and undressed quickly catching a glimpse of my burning stinging bottom and made my way to the corner. A few min later he knocked and said its me baby so I unlocked the door but then quickly got back in my position in the corner. He stood admiring his work for a moment and then told me to bend over the bathtub. I was so glad I didn't have to face him yet I was so embarassed my by actions and the spanking all together so I bent slowly over the bathtub.... Scared to death bc I really didn't think I could handle another spanking right now but instead he rubbed my bottom for a moment and then pulled me into his chest it was at that moment that I realized I should not be embarassed by my spanking but by my actions I blurted out an I'm sorry and he shhhed me and said all is taken care of u were being a bad girl weren't u. I mumered a yes sir and he said and we took care of that didn't we? Yes sir. Ok so there's nothing to worry about its over u needed a spanking to teach u a lesson and u received ur spanking did it teach u ur lesson? Yes sir well then we are done here. Why don't u get dressed and go lay down for a bit? Ok thank u. Ur welcome my beautiful wife (kissed me on the forehead) now go rest. Yes sir. I had completey forgotten and really didn't care about lingering ears or eyes anymore I just wanted to lay face down in my bed until the stinging eased.

See part 2
Old 06-07-2010, 02:43 PM

This a true story not fiction.
Someone pls comment........
Old 06-17-2010, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran0205 View Post
This a true story not fiction.
Someone pls comment........
And say what? That spanking children is abuse.

That by using the same paddle on you that you were spanked with as a child without seeing if you'd be comfortable with it first could have triggered immence negative feelings?

It sounds like it all worked out perfectly and you got exactly what you felt you needed and felt better for it.

What sort of comments are you looking for from people?!
Old 06-24-2010, 05:22 AM

where's part 2? i am so loving your story. how i wish i had someone to discipline me like that