MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 04-13-2008, 06:26 PM

First, my highest congratulations to Brenna, Lin, and Fred for throwing a perfectly AMAZING party. Everybody had a fantastic time. I don't believe I have ever seen so much spanking going on in one location at one time. The vendors were wonderful and generous in their donating for the door prizes. It was so delightful to meet RG and his lovely Sarah and Richard Windsor, and to see so many of my spanking friends again.

Second, for those of you who haven't been told yet, my wife Lyn's throat cancer has come back. Her surgery will be Monday morning. For her to have spent the last three days surrounded by people who value and love her means more than anything I will ever be able to express.

Finally, I hope my friends will forgive me for not being "on my game" as much as I would normally be. I know there were those I had hoped to play with, and I dropped the ball. PLEASE don't misinterpret that as a lack of interest. It most definitely was NOT. I was, and still am, really fried about Monday.

I am sure that our fears are unfounded, that all will go well, but if any of you folks have any connections with the big guy upstairs, I'd be grateful if you'd send up a prayer or two.

I know it's mixed post, but I hope you'll all understand.

You're the best!

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 04-13-2008, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaman View Post
Second, for those of you who haven't been told yet, my wife Lyn's throat cancer has come back. Her surgery will be Monday morning. For her to have spent the last three days surrounded by people who value and love her means more than anything I will ever be able to express.

Finally, I hope my friends will forgive me for not being "on my game" as much as I would normally be. I know there were those I had hoped to play with, and I dropped the ball. PLEASE don't misinterpret that as a lack of interest. It most definitely was NOT. I was, and still am, really fried about Monday.

I am sure that our fears are unfounded, that all will go well, but if any of you folks have any connections with the big guy upstairs, I'd be grateful if you'd send up a prayer or two.

I know it's mixed post, but I hope you'll all understand.

You're the best!

Paul (Tubaman)
I echo Paul's thoughts on seeing friends this past weekend in Alamoland. It was great to reconnect with our old friends. And it was also great to meet new ones. Amber, Amie and I all enjoyed the weekend and look forward to the next time we can all get together and create more havoc.

As far as Lyn goes. The highlight of my weekend was getting to see her, talk to her and get a big hug. And she's going to be fine. You know why? Because she has absolutely got the best attitude possible to make it through another round. Paul, know that all of your friends here at MSF and BU will be there for both of you guys if/when you need anything.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:26 PM
texascutie

I had such an amazing time! This was my first spanking party and I enjoyed every minute of it...lol and am still feeling it! Thanks to those who worked so hard to get everything set up and run smoothly.
Paul, you and I did not get much of a chance to talk and you probably don't have a clue who I am, but I will keep you and Lyn in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure she will be perfectly fine!

God Bless,
-cutie (Audrey)