MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 07-30-2008, 05:40 PM

New Member Needs Advice

Hello everyone. I live near the Dallas area and have been here all my life. I am looking to receive my first real spanking. I've been spanked, but never to the point where I really wanted to go, i.e. tears, crying, bawling... I've been in a wheelchair all my life and I guess people who spank me think they are going to "break" me. I'm not a china doll and want to get the kind of spanking I use to get as a child. Can anyone help me find out how to contact those who might like to spank me. I don't want to pay $$$ for it. I know there are those who want to spank just to hear the person being spanked cry like a naughty child. If you can help, please let me know.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:49 AM

In my own opinion it isn't a matter of finding someone who can spank hard enough to cry it is going to have to be someone you connect with enough to bring tears about during a spanking.

I have had some sessions that left me completely black and blue afterwards and I barely moved and made no more noise than a possible gasp for air upon impact a few times. However, I've had other sessions with someone I'm extremely connected with and a few strokes and I'm starting to sniffle because it was all based upon emotions and emotions are the only thing that can bring tears for me.

I realize that you may be different because arent we all, but might be a good place to start with just finding someone you can have a connection with and build from there.

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:10 AM

Dixie said most of exactly what I was thinking. The other thing is that you may want to fill out your profile. We don't know anything about you except you live in Dallas and want a hard spanking. Most people will at least want to know what gender you are before making contact.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:55 AM

Dixie and Aurora

thanks for responding to my post. you both had good advice. i guess i just have not found the right person where i feel comfortable enough with to open up and show real emotions with. i will fill out my profile further and maybe this will help. thanks again.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:13 PM

crimsonbottom

Hi,
I am new hear and have just been looking around and noted your comments. I am a young 42 and have had spanking experiences too many to mention. the one thing that has beenvery important is your first gut feeling about the person who is going to or who you woulf like to spank you. You have to have that feeling of trust that you will be treated with respect and not be abuse. Whatever type of spanking you feel is best for you I'm sure you will find someone in sympathy with your wishes. I have had some fairly gentle spankings which brought me to tears because of the mood I was in and because of the person spanking and the way I was admonished (after confessing to my misdemeanours). So it doesn't have to be a severe spanking to give you what you want - mind you it usually has to be done on the bare bottom for full effect. Keep looking.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:41 PM

crimsonbottom

thanks for the response. i know it will be difficult to do, but i'm sure i'll find someone.