MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Off-Topic

Old 05-24-2007, 08:58 PM

Good Manners

During one of her daily classes a teacher trying to teach to fifth graders asked her students the following question:

'Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?'
Michael said, 'Just a minute I have to go pee. 'The teacher responded by saying, 'That would be rude and impolite.

What about you Peter, how would you say it? “Peter said, 'I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.' 'That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table.

And you, little Johnny, can you use your brain for once and show us your good manners?'
I would say: 'Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope you'll get to meet after dinner.'
Old 05-24-2007, 10:21 PM

Admit it. It took some of you folks a moment to get it.

Show of hands : How many think "Little Johnny" jokes are a spankable offense?
Old 05-25-2007, 02:45 PM

Ohhhh Em....that was too funny and oh so naughty.....maybe that is why i loved it sooo much!!!

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.