MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Off-Topic

Old 01-14-2007, 03:20 PM

like RG i am an avid backpacker. i have hiked sections of the appalachin trail many times but not all the way. our country is so beautiful but you have to be willing to find it. as i age i find myself doing less of it though <frown>.

my inside hobby is computer graphics. i love photoshop, illustrator and layout programs. i loved it so much i majored in it. unfortunately after 9/11 i was laid off too many times and forced myself back into school. i got a science degree in medical technology and enjoy it. very stable job because most of us want to live, right? should always have a job. and i still love video games, the technology is amazing.

finally i am way into sports. my gf hates it because i'll watch almost anything except the NBA. i hate it. i played division 1 baseball as an undergrad and may have gone somewhere if not for two elbow surgeries. after the second one i was done. please if you have kids do not let them throw curveballs until they are in high school. it killed my arm.

finally finally, i am addicted to the television show 24. it's like crack. i have all the seasons on dvd. season six starts tonight and can barely contain myself. i'll be watching. will u?

Vice
Old 01-14-2007, 03:22 PM

Wow...I hadn't heard of sudoku either (sounded like some sort of bondage thing hee hee), but it's a logic type puzzle! Oh fun!

I adore logic puzzles (my fave)...so now I've been off happily playing sudoku online...although just easy ones and apparently I'm about 5 times slower than the average.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:11 PM

Well, I'm new to this site, but this looks like a good place to jump in.

I adore word puzzles/games. I absolutely love Scrabble and Yahoo Literati, and also crossword puzzles. Nowadays, I am more into Sudoku, simply because I have easier access to it. The campus newspaper prints one Sudoku game daily so I grab a copy one my way to class or work.

I also love cooking. I'm constantly trying out new recipes. I hate cleaning up the kitchen or doing the dishes afterwards, so my boyfriend gets stuck with doing those.

I'm also an avid reader; mostly romance and mystery (or a combination of both!) novels. I enjoy reading self-improvement books too (influenced by my mom; she's in that line of profession) and have tons of them.

Other than that, I also love bowling, movies, and photography.

But my favorite hobby, absolute, absolute favorite (next to spanking, that is), is traveling. I've been to almost every state in the US, and also visited Australia, as well as a few countries in Europe and Asia.

I think I covered everything.

Oh, and hi everyone. Nice to see a few familiar names, and looking forward to get to know the rest.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:17 PM

Ahhh...that dotty just needs spanked!
Old 01-14-2007, 05:18 PM

DOTTY!!!!!!!!!!

You made it, girl!

Incredibly glad to see you here.

Is Batman going to join us?
Old 01-14-2007, 05:20 PM

I hate the interest question cuz it never seems like I have any....now I know why....RG has enough interests for everyone!
Old 01-14-2007, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
I hate the interest question cuz it never seems like I have any....now I know why....RG has enough interests for everyone!
Oh, iggy!

Just think of me as being afflicted with HADHD - Hobbyist Attention Deficit Disorder. I can't just focus on one thing.

On the good side, it does give me something to talk about with a variety of other people.

On the other hand, the great majority of people find most of what I like to just be boring.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotty View Post
I absolutely love Scrabble...
Dotty,

Adelina, who also loves Scrabble, is bringing her game down to the SSC in June, so she and I can play while enjoying the sun on the balcony of the chalet. You should join us!
Old 01-14-2007, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
DOTTY!!!!!!!!!!

You made it, girl!

Incredibly glad to see you here.

Is Batman going to join us?
Thanks, RG! It's good to find a new playground.

Batman has been quite the busy bat lately, so it's just me (for now at least).

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
Ahhh...that dotty just needs spanked!
LOL Iggy... looked in the mirror lately?
Old 01-14-2007, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
Dotty,

Adelina, who also loves Scrabble, is bringing her game down to the SSC in June, so she and I can play while enjoying the sun on the balcony of the chalet. You should join us!
Oh cool! I would absolutely love to! I'm already planning to spend most of the daytime in the main cabin anyway, instead of being there only at night.