MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Off-Topic

Old 12-04-2006, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
Here is a warning, I'm going to get sappy on you guys for a moment.
Amber, this is just an incredible story! At heart I'm a pretty sentimental person and this one really pushes that button big time.

Are you familiar with Readers Digest? You ought to send this into them, pretty much as you've written it. I betcha it would be published! It's that good.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:16 PM

[QUOTE=spanked~amber;978]Gee, BlackVelvet-so nice to see your enthusiasim for my being spanked !

Now now you know I only rejoice about it when I'm doing it.

Seriously, though, this is a very touching story and it's so sweet to have family like that. Hope this Christmas is just as special.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:56 AM

That could be Wood Paddle's Christmas gift to us all!

He could give Amber a good and thorough spanking on Christmas morning, and then share it with the group.

Have her put a ribbon on her head, WP, so that the gift is appropriately wrapped. > : )
Old 12-06-2006, 01:50 AM

Awww, Amber that is so sweet! Christmas really is all about the kids, it's going to be a lot more fun for me now that I have a little one to share the magic with. With my family, we all meet at my grandmother's house on Christmas Eve. We eat a huge meal and then open presents. Then we go to my mom's house (just immediate family) and open presents there. My mom and step dad always do this thing called the Right Family Christmas, it's a story that my mom reads and we all sit in a circle. We each get a small wrapped present and as my mom reads the story we pass the presents to the left when she says left and to the right when she says right. It gets confusing with all the passing and it's fun to watch the funny shaped gift you have your eye on get passed back and forth a million times. My step dad always chooses the gifts and they are hilarious every time, usually a bit adult themed like one year I got a giant size bra and my boyfriend got a tub of Vaseline. There have even been nipple clamps, feminine deoderant spray and a blow up sheep! My step dad says this year he really outdid himself so I can't wait to see what we have in store. I even have a penis shaped cake pan around here somewhere.

Then on Christmas day we will spend the day with my boyfriend's family, we open gifts and then have a nice dinner and they always have stockings for us with really cool little gifts inside. I'm also excited because both of my step brothers are in the military and they have each been in Iraq for about two years but they are both home now and will be there at Christmas and we have three new babies celebrating their first Christmas so it will be really special.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseyPlain View Post
My step dad says this year he really outdid himself so I can't wait to see what we have in store.
Now I think neither can we, after that story!

You're going to have to log on and tell us what it was as soon as possible after the event.
Old 12-09-2006, 01:55 PM

I think I can safely come back to this thread now after Amber's heartbreaking tale. I'm like you RG, a very sentimental person.

My plans are pretty basic. Normally I wake up and while I'm eating breakfast I talk to maggiemay in Australia just before Christmas day is over for her :-) Then I talk to my Brother online and coach him about his upcoming visit to the family that day Then at around 11am it is my turn as the phone will ring and I talk to me Mum and whoever else is there at her house at that time. After that I like to go for a walk in the neighborhood and watch all the kids trying out their new toys.

That's pretty much it.

Richard Windsor.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerboy View Post

BTW everyone, if you know of a young man or woman who is serving overseas this year, please try to let them know how much you appreciate their sacrafice. Whether you support the war or not...please support the troops.

Merry Christmas.

rangerboy
Right on Rangerboy…

Support those troops whether you agree or disagree with the politics… The point is these Men and Women serving in our armed forces are putting it on the line for us and we need to respect the sacrifice and impact on them and their families here at home, especially this time of year.

An X-Mas tradition here at the Daniel’s household is to give generously to the
Toys for Tots program - http://www.toysfortots.org/

OORAH!

Semper Fi

Dr. Daniel’s
Old 12-09-2006, 08:58 PM
rangerboy

Support the Troops

Dr. Daniels,

Do I infere from your posting sir that you are a former Marine? If so, a belated happy birthday and success to the Corps!!

rangerboy
Old 12-10-2006, 07:30 PM
jerseysweet

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
They had each shared their stockings complete with candy canes and chocolate Santa's. I was a proud and touched mommy that year for sure.
Amber,

This was beautiful. Your story made me cry! I remember something similar after my parents divorced. Every year my mom would put something for herself under the tree from Santa until we no longer believed in Santa. I am in college and like BlackVelvet, I couldn't imagine not being home for Christmas. I didn't go home for Thanksgiving, it's not that big of a holiday for my family, but Christmas has always been important to us.

Every year for the last 5-6 we buy, prepare, and serve all the food for a Christmas party for the families and children of single parent familes. There is a non profit organization which my family was a member of until about 7 years ago when my mom finally became able to stand on her feet securely. Now it's our turn to give back to them. I didn't know it when I was little but if it wasn't for this organization, our Christmases wouldn't have been as great as they were.

Another tradition we have is that we actually make the popcorn and cranberry strands. We hand string the plain popcorn and cranberries with needle and string and they go on the tree alternating with the blue christmas lights. That's how it's always been I cannot wait for Christmas. I get to go home in a week!
Old 12-10-2006, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseysweet View Post
Amber,

This was beautiful. Your story made me cry! I remember something similar after my parents divorced. Every year my mom would put something for herself under the tree from Santa until we no longer believed in Santa. I am in college and like BlackVelvet, I couldn't imagine not being home for Christmas. I didn't go home for Thanksgiving, it's not that big of a holiday for my family, but Christmas has always been important to us.

Every year for the last 5-6 we buy, prepare, and serve all the food for a Christmas party for the families and children of single parent familes. There is a non profit organization which my family was a member of until about 7 years ago when my mom finally became able to stand on her feet securely. Now it's our turn to give back to them. I didn't know it when I was little but if it wasn't for this organization, our Christmases wouldn't have been as great as they were.
Thank you for sharing your tradition with us all Jersey, that is such a sweet and thoughtful thing that your mom and your family has done. thank all of you who have shared a tradition here on the forum. Keep em' coming, I love reading them. There is a single mom that I work with that I have the suspiscion will not have something for herself from Santa. I love being a naughty but nice little elf Even if it's not something big or grand, us mom's know the importance of our Children wanting to see us smile with the same excitement they do. I learned my lesson well on that as I shared with you all.
Speaking of, I already recieved one of the things I asked Santa for...I took my children Christmas shopping this weekend and no one tried to run over us with their shopping cart. My kids didn't give anyone much of a chance to be a Scrooge lol, they were wishing anyone and everyone a "Merry Christmas" that would glance their way ! Now mom might have been just a tad bit naughty when the guy pulled out in front of her at the shopping center...I didn't cuss at least
http://www.sassypaddles.com