MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Off-Topic

Old 01-12-2007, 08:02 PM

my first vehicle was a 1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max pick up truck. It was the cutest thing you've ever seen.. Bright red an boy did it go fast zooooommmmmmmm!!!! i got it my junior year in high school (1996).. Sadly a year later in my senior year i totaled it in some icey weather i was an inexperienced driver in that type of weather. Luckily tho i only came out of the wreck w/ 2 twisted ankles and an imprint of my seatbelt down my chest. After seeing the truck you'd never believe that's all i had or that id even survived. my guardian angels were definitely w/ me that day

emily
Old 01-14-2007, 07:30 PM

My first car was a silver 1991 Chevy Geo Storm, that I bought for $1000 my freshman year of college from a friend who was graduating and leaving the country. I called it my Geobaby . It was in physically terrible shape; BIG dent on the driver's door and scratches on the passenger door. It didn't have AM/FM radio or anything fancy in it, but it did have air conditioning and heater.

It wasn't much to look at, but I was mighty proud of owning my very own car, especially because not too many freshmen have cars at the college I go to, due to limited parking spots allocated to freshmen at the dorms. It didn't last very long, though. It gave me so many problems that in the end I decided it just wasn't financially wise to keep the car, so I abandoned it at a junk lot after about 5 months.