MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 11-06-2009, 11:08 PM

Here Is my Spanking Fantasy

I am close to fifty and the biggest mama's girl. I didn't have such a great father. I did feel closer to him whenever he spanked my bare bottom with his bare hand. I was eight and long to be eight again real soon. I am practically a shut in. I am afraid of the world. A good overtheknee bare bottom spanking I crave to feel eight again. I need a daddy and about ninety cracks to my global cheeks again and again crack crack crack crack. I squirm I get a harder spanking. I kick and get twelve firm spanks more. when I am so excited that I get the worse part of a very stinging spanking I kick and scream and long for sex lying on my poor sore tender red-purple bottom.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:56 AM

I don't see why this has to remain a fantasy. I'm sure their are Gentlemen out there who would be more than willing to make this a reality.
You should post more about yourself. Do you need the closness of feeling a spanking can give you or do you crave discipline and sexual release/?
Old 11-08-2009, 05:20 PM

I love a sore bottom. I love both the closeness of a spanking and the excitement sexually. Also, even at my advanced age I want to remain a kid at heart.