MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-14-2009, 07:41 PM

my first spanking this year

I was just sitting around just watching tv. I started to play with myself just out of boredom I guess but my girlfriend walked in and caught me by surprise I tried to lie my way out of it and say I was only watching television but I was busted red handed. She knew of my previous fantasy of being spanked when I was bad so she was gonna teach me a lesson. First she had me sit in the corner to think about what was coming then she set the timer on the microwave for 20 minutes and told me to stay put mister when I get back you will receive what you deserve young man....

20 minutes later..

She comes back holding a hair brush, she tells me to come to where she was sitting on the couch and told me that she was tired of my behavior and was gonna teach me a lesson and that I would find out that spankings really do mean punishment this was really going to hurt her more than it was me, she added sharply.

Well the rest when on as planned she spanked first over my underwear with her hand and then with the brush on my bare bottom. She spanked me for a total time of 15 minutes with only pausing a bit in between to reposition my bottom and to make sure the spanking really stung and I knew I was being punished. I havent been bad or she hasnt spanked me like that again and its been two weeks I think. I hope I can be a good little boy for now on. I dont want an repeat performance of that it brought me to tears and I could not sit for a few days. She still reminds me of it and the brush sits on top of the fridge and she tells visitors that its my spanking brush when I mis behave.