MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 12-14-2008, 12:27 PM
lianne

my first spanking-for using my new toy

I am 22 and I am not used to discipline. And so far I have only been spanked once in my life.
It was from my boyfriend and this is how it happened.
He was a few years older than me and very protective. One night we went out together to a bar together. It was great the music was awesome and I was getting free drinks. I also met up with some of my guy friends from high school. I could see my boyfriend wasn’t happy with me talking to them but I didn’t really care. When he went to the bathroom I started dancing with them. Nothing bad you know just some grinding. But when my boyfriend came back he saw and got really mad. He took me by the arm and said that I had crossed a line and gone too far and he was taking me home. I was pissed at him but I kind of knew I had been bad so I left as he told me.
We drove home and he said he was particularly upset with me because he had got me a present waiting at home. I said I was really sorry and he said we’ll talk about it later coz he didn’t want to ruin the night.
When we got home I saw my present. It was a pink vibrator. I hadn’t ever used one before and I was so excited. He said he was going to take a shower and when he came back I could make up for my behavior by showing him how I used my present. He told me I had to wait and not use it while he showered.
But while he was in the bathroom I just got really excited. I was getting a little wet and I really couldn’t resist trying my new toy. So I started to use it. It was so good and coz I have never used one before I came so quickly- just as my boyfriend came back into the room.
This time he was really mad he had forgiven me about the boys in the bar but this was too much. He said he didn’t know what to do I was always going against what he said and I was like this young naughty girl who just did whatever he wanted. He said to me there’s no point even fighting with me coz I don’t listen. So he said he thought I should get a spanking.
Of course I didn’t want it but I knew he was right I was really being so out of control. So I agreed even though I was nervous. He said to come over and bed over his knee. He lifted up my little black skirt I was wearing and pulled down my panties which I had quickly pulled up after I came. Then I got my first spanking. It was just with his hand but I was not used to it and it hurt so much and I cried and kicked loads. I even tried to move but I learnt that the more I moved the harder spank I got.
I really did learn my lesson. A few weeks later and one spank later we broke up. These days I haven’t been spanked for a while and I can see that I am going back to being naughty again.
Old 12-14-2008, 02:55 PM

Im a 23 year old man. Who also needs a spanking. I can spank you if you spank me