MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-01-2007, 11:32 PM

Figged and Spanked Part II

Rachel’s bottom still smarted and felt like he had set it on fire. She didn’t know how she could last if he spanked her some more. She was grateful for the break, but didn’t know what he was doing or what to expect.

Dan took the fresh ginger he had bought on the way home from the bedside table, sliced off a five-inch section, and started to peel. He followed the general procedures he had read on a web-site about “figging,” the art of using ginger or other irritating substance to enhance a girl’s punishment. The idea was to insert the ginger or other substance into the rectum or vagina to cause a burning sensation of varying intensity and duration. He decided that ginger was suitable for Rachel’s first offense, since it was potent enough to make her quite uncomfortable but not potent enough to cause damage or to linger more than a few minutes after removal. He decided to use it in her rectum, since this was considered safer than vaginally and because, used in this manner, it caused the victim to not want to clench her buttocks. The result would be that the victim had no choice but to open up her bottom cheeks to the spanking, caning or flogging.

Dan intended for the experience to last for a bit, so he carved the ginger section the way the site recommended: he peeled it to about one inch diameter, and tapered one end for easy insertion. Halfway down, he carved an indentation around the finger so that, once inserted, the muscles would close around it and it would neither slip out nor further in. In effect, the ginger was trapped in place. That’s exactly what Dan wanted.

Dan noticed that his fingers were covered with the juices from the fresh ginger. He was tempted to apply a bit to Rachel’s other tender areas, but decided to save that for another time.

Now, it was time to introduce Rachel to her new experience. “Rachel, you are going to learn about the Victorian art of figging.” Rachel began to get concerned. “This is a sprig of fresh ginger. You’ve had that before, haven’t you? Has a little bite.”

Rachel wasn’t familiar with raw ginger but guessed what was about to happen. She didn’t believe it would be likely to burn much if inserted anally. She was more concerned about taking anything back there, not having had anything larger than a suppository inserted before. That was enough to make it seem like punishment, though, and she again pleaded with him not to use it.

“I’m sorry, Rachel, but you’ve earned this punishment with your disobedience. Now, I want you to start relaxing your butt muscles while I get this ready.” Dan dipped the ginger into the water glass to get it wet. He didn’t want to use any type of lube, as it would interfere with the effect. The web site suggested that wet peeled ginger would be naturally lubricating. It was, sort of.

Dan left the ginger in the water glass and ran his wet fingers along Rachel’s ass-crack. Not used to this, Rachel tightened up. “Relax!” Dan commanded again. She did, reluctantly. Dan pulled her cheeks apart gently and explored the heretofore unexplored area with his wet fingers. Eventually, he had one finger in up to the knuckle. He stopped there and waited for her to relax again. After a few minutes, Dan removed his finger and retrieved the ginger from the glass. He carefully placed the wet, tapered end against her rosebud, and slowly started working it in against her involuntary resistance. When she would relax, he would push it in just a little farther. “Very good,” said Dan. “You’re taking it in like a good girl.”

Rachel felt little at first, due to the water, but that didn’t last long. After about 30 seconds, she noticed a slight burning. Not much at first, but it was there. Finally, the widest part of the ginger finger had made its way in and her sphincter closed firmly around the indentation. She was temporarily relieved but realized it wasn’t coming back out now. Then, she noticed the burning sensation. It grew gradually, and became quite uncomfortable, especially being new and unexpected.

“Please, it’s burning! Take it out!!” Though it did burn, she was also being somewhat dramatic. Dan didn’t fall for it.

“It’s staying in!” said Dan. “Like I said, you had this coming. I want you to learn your lesson.”

“I’m sorry, I won’t speed again! Please take it out!”

“I will, in a few minutes.” Dan let the ginger work its magic for several minutes, delightfully watching the show Rachel put on for him. “Mmm, wiggle those hips for me, baby! Yea, I like that!” He grabbed the ginger and playfully moved it about, causing more intense sensations, over Rachel’s loud objections.

“Well, it’s about time to finish up. I think I’ll leave that in a bit. That will help keep you in the mood for the rest of the spanking, don’t you think?” Dan ignored Rachel’s pleas.

“Rachel, the sooner we get this over with, the sooner I’ll take that out. Are you ready for the rest of your spanking?”

“Yes,” Rachel shouted.

“Okay, in just a minute.” Rachel was surprised to hear Dan activate the speaker phone and dial some numbers. What was he doing??

“Hello?” came a voice on the speaker. Rachel was mortified.

“Hi, Mike! Off duty now?”

“Yep, almost missed ya, though. Had to arrest a drunk. She blew a 2.0. Man, was she wasted!”

“Well, her husband will have to worry about her. Glad you made it home on time for this. Rachel, you’ve met Mike before. Say hi to him!”

Rachel was in tears. She was too embarrassed to say anything. “Hi, Rachel,” said Mike to break the silence. “It was nice meeting you today.”

“Rachel, don’t be rude. Say hi to Mike.”

“Hi,” Rachel said through her tears. Her asshole felt like it was on fire and she just wanted this over with. She was too embarrassed to say anything that might suggest details of her predicament, though, so she decided to just cooperate as much as possible to get it over with.

“Rachel, don’t you have something to say to Mike?” Dan asked.

“I’m sorry for speeding, I really am. I won’t do it again in your area or anywhere else. I promise!”

“You hear that, Mike? She promises. Well, you can take her promise seriously this time. Or at least you will be after we’re done. Oh, you will stay on the phone for the rest of this, won’t you?”

“Sure I will!”

Rachel was mortified now. “Oh, please, don’t!” Dan responded with a sharp slap on Rachel’s left cheek. It stung worse than any so far.

“Rachel, you are not to speak again unless requested. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she replied meekly.

“By the way, Mike, thanks for telling me where to buy fresh ginger.”

“No problem,” replied Mike. Rachel couldn’t believe that they had discussed this. She was now even more mortified, if that were possible.

“Rachel, don’t you want to tell Mike what we did with that fresh piece of ginger? I think he’ll want to know.”

“No!” protested Rachel. Dan answered with another hard slap on her right bottom cheek. It caused her to clench, making her bottom hole burn some more.

“Rachel, we’ll be here a long as necessary. Mike and I both have all day now.”

“I’m over Dan’s knee. He used the ginger on me.”

“Tell him what I did with it!”

“He put it in my bottom hole. It burns! I’m sorry, please, I want to get it out!”

“Ouch, that doesn’t sound like fun. Guess you better let Dan finish your punishment.”

“Please, I’m sorry, I won’t speed again. Finish spanking me, I can’t take this!”

“Okay, Rachel, I think you’re learning your lesson. Let’s finish this up.”

Dan commenced Rachel’s spanking again, hitting much harder than earlier. Rachel cried and struggled, but again to no avail. He hit one check or the other, or across both cheeks at the tops of her thighs, being careful to avoid the ginger finger sticking out of Rachel’s bottom. Rachel tried as hard as she could not to clench her cheeks but it was impossible. She was on fire all over.

After a few minutes, Dan stopped. “Almost done. For the finish, I’ll take that out.” Dan pulled the ginger root out and set it aside. Rachel was relieved though the burn lingered. And she knew she still had the hardest part of her spanking coming. She was right.

Dan spanked for another five minutes, almost as hard as he could. It still burned when Rachel clenched her cheeks, so she had to try to endure without doing that. Finally, after about 10 swats that he delivered with all his force, Dan stopped spanking.

“Rachel, what do you want to tell Mike?”

Rachel apologized profusely, and thanked Dan for correcting her. “Well, Mike what do you think?” asked Dan.

“I believe her. I think you made your point, buddy!”

“I think I did too. Rachel, I want you to stand in the corner for me for a few minutes. Then I’ll give you something to take that burn away.” Rachel complied, anxious to avoid more punishment.

“Wish you could be here to see this, Mike. She looks so lovely, chastised and contrite in the corner. And her ass is just about glowing!”

“I’d like to, Dan, but I don’t want to embarrass her more. I think she’s learned her lesson.

“Well, maybe I’ll have you come by and watch if it ever happens again.”

“You got it! But I doubt she’ll be speeding out my way again soon.”

“She’d better not. Right, Rachel?” Rachel agreed.

Shortly after Mike hung up, Dan had Rachel back over his lap, this time administering soothing aloe lotion over her cheeks and in her asshole. The burning ended quickly, but the stinging in her ass-cheeks lingered on, and would do so for the next hour or two. Dan rubbed aloe over Rachel’s pussy lips and clit, making her temporarily forget the sting.

“Now, about that suggestion you had earlier. I think I’ll take you up on that.”

Within a few minutes, Rachel forgot all about her burning ass-cheeks. At least, for the time being.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:18 AM

Interesting story there.....the figging bit makes me nervous, but the idea of the "public" punishment with the buddy listening in on the speaker phone i was drawn to....I guess i have this fantasy thing with the public discipline bit...but shhhh no one needs t know that hehe

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:17 AM

A member of our local fetish group recently did a presentation on "The use of food in fetish play". It was mostly just spoken lecture, but the speaker, a submissive female, spoke about figging. She experienced it once just so she could say she did. She described the burning as akin to what one would feel an hour after drinking Mexican water or a bottle of New Orleans Hot Sauce. I'm also reminded of a video from the website "Kara Prepare Yourself" where tabasco sauce is substituted for ginger. It's definitely intriguing, but not necessarilly something I'd incorporate into spanking play.

Nevertheless, Thanks for posting this story Michigan.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:02 AM

Intriguing tale, Michigan. I've heard of and read about figging but not had the pleasure of trying it out. Nicely written and very exciting! Thanks.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_dixiedarling View Post
Interesting story there.....the figging bit makes me nervous, but the idea of the "public" punishment with the buddy listening in on the speaker phone i was drawn to....I guess i have this fantasy thing with the public discipline bit...but shhhh no one needs t know that hehe

Sherie

Well, I have a telephone in my office.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganHeadmaster View Post
Well, I have a telephone in my office.
hehe now that wouldn't be a hint would it?

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 02-03-2007, 05:39 PM

oh my.. well a friend told me i should read this an hoped that my Top wouldnt read it and get any ideas from it. i can relate to this young woman quite a bit cept im not always lucky enough to get just a written or verbal warning ive been ticket free for about 10 months now so i think im on a role an this type of a punishment wont be needed.. wheww!!

emily
Old 02-05-2007, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily View Post
oh my.. well a friend told me i should read this an hoped that my Top wouldnt read it and get any ideas from it. i can relate to this young woman quite a bit cept im not always lucky enough to get just a written or verbal warning ive been ticket free for about 10 months now so i think im on a role an this type of a punishment wont be needed.. wheww!!

emily
Well, when I was working the street I always thought that I should have the choice of issuing a ticket or giving a spanking on the scene. Think about it - no fine and your insurance wouldn't go up!
Old 02-05-2007, 06:12 PM

Wow that was great I have never read one of your stories before, I loved it. I have to agree with dixiedarling i was also drawn to that semi public spanking. Though i wish that never really happens to me, but I enjoy fantasizing about it .
Old 02-05-2007, 08:49 PM

oh no doubt about it id definitely take the spanking rather than the ticket lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganHeadmaster View Post
Well, when I was working the street I always thought that I should have the choice of issuing a ticket or giving a spanking on the scene. Think about it - no fine and your insurance wouldn't go up!